Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Personally, i'm not even fazed by her being 16 and fuccing. Over here in the UK that is legal and regular.

However

The people saying there isn't much of a social gap between 16-20 are delusional and being intellectually disingenuous.

I could not even process dating a high schooler when I was at university..foh :huhldup: :hhh::gag:
Was just telling my homeboy the same thing on Discord. I was lusting after a dark skin girl and a redbone that wore basketball dresses with visible panty lines back in Jr. College. :ahh:

What I look like going back to my high school to gawk at literal girls still going through puberty. :scust:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is fake outrage because this has been applauded and accepted in the entertainment industry/Hollywood since FOREVER. Besides that, the age gap between 16 and 21, or 15 and 20, or 14 and 19, doesn't qualify for any honest description of pedophilia...

Now, 5 year age gaps at those ages have been known to generate statutory charges in some states, but I've always been somewhat against that. The maturity gap between 16 and 21 in the real world isn't that large at all, and in plenty of high schools across America there are 19 year Olds walking the same halls as 14 year olds, hanging in overlapping peer groups, etc...

The sad part is that he's publicly embarrassing her but if she has a strong support system she'll be fine and make better decisions with who she gives her body to going forward as she grows. This experience will mature her...

But this 20/21 year old dude doesn't qualify as her being a victim of pedophilia...
People may not want to here it but Breh is right. Pedophilia is pre pubescent children.

21>16 is a jump but let’s not jump the gun

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
this fukkboy shouldn't be putting her private life out there like that, but this is in no way pedophilia, are ya'll that stupid? she's 17 and he's 21. next year when he's 22 and she's 18, then what? they could literally be in highschool and college at the same time/overlap. the age difference isn't that big a deal, putting her on blast like this is.
Again Breh here is right.

I had an ex years :flabbynsick:ago, we were both 14. She said she been fukking for a couple years. So she had to have been catching back shots and sucking dikk at 12-13:mindblown:

It was crazy to here then and even crazier to remember now but some point is as long as they no pre pubescent these women gon do what they do

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is fake outrage because this has been applauded and accepted in the entertainment industry/Hollywood since FOREVER. Besides that, the age gap between 16 and 21, or 15 and 20, or 14 and 19, doesn't qualify for any honest description of pedophilia...

Now, 5 year age gaps at those ages have been known to generate statutory charges in some states, but I've always been somewhat against that. The maturity gap between 16 and 21 in the real world isn't that large at all, and in plenty of high schools across America there are 19 year Olds walking the same halls as 14 year olds, hanging in overlapping peer groups, etc...

The sad part is that he's publicly embarrassing her but if she has a strong support system she'll be fine and make better decisions with who she gives her body to going forward as she grows. This experience will mature her...

But this 20/21 year old dude doesn't qualify as her being a victim of pedophilia...
In the man's own words
He groomed her

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in this thread acting brand new :heh:

"What is a man in his twenties doing with a teenage girl" :jbhmm:
tumblr_lzs02hWRrb1qd5k4mo1_500.gif

"What could they be up to brehs" :damn:
tumblr_ngb0i51jAt1qgcra2o1_500.gif