Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you 21 dating/fukking a 16 year old, you weird as fukk, don't care how you spin it. The fukk can a 16 year old do that a 21 and up age chick can't? By the time I was a junior I wasn't even thinking of high school broads...

Predatory ass dudes know exactly what they are doing going for 16 year olds. Wack corny dudes that can't talk to grown women..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean, I’m not sure where you come from but a whole bunch of dudes around my way don’t even finish high school and many of the ones that do hang on the block being unproductive or work menial jobs and hang on the block afterward. You wanna act like two years of doing that post high school (20 yrs old) puts them leaps and bounds ahead of the 16 yr old next door living in the same environment, by all means carry on

i'm just saying that i still view them as predators despite the fact that they may be severely uneducated. i don't view that as an acceptable excuse for why they aren't with someone closer to their age and not a kid.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
If you 21 dating/fukking a 16 year old, you weird as fukk, don't care how you spin it. The fukk can a 16 year old do that a 21 and up age chick can't? By the time I was a junior I wasn't even thinking of high school broads...

Predatory ass dudes know exactly what they are doing going for 16 year olds. Wack corny dudes that can't talk to grown women..
Blah blah blah still not pedophilia tho

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just got to point this out
What can a 16 year old boy do for an adult woman that a same age man can't?

Her being a celebrity is the allure. And we can't act like this hasn't been going on for decades with college aged guys fukking HS juniors and seniors for shyts and giggles.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
@dora_da_destroyer the lack of comprehension on this board never ceases to amaze...

In what world is being 21/college aged a completely different social and cultural world from upperclassmen high school kids?

•plenty of high school kids experience college parties with kids even older than 21, and certainly younger

•plenty of college upperclassmen still have relationships with their high schools if they are local, meaning they interact with high school students if they attend and support high school events

•for that matter, in many cities plenty of high schools and universities have partnerships and legal business arrangements that promote relationships between high school students and university students

•community colleges and junior colleges across the nation have kids on both sides of the "18" line of demarcation interacting with each other daily

•high schoolers get jobs where they interact with college age kids daily

•some high school age individuals are interacting in the streets with college age people, this includes relations with the opposite gender

That entire 16 to 21 age bloc is an overlapping social and cultural circle. I certainly believe that you guys and other people didn't hang out or date 4 or 5 years younger, but there are many other people who have, and at that age range there's nothing wrong with that...

This nikka thinks I work at McDonald's and with a bunch of minors haha...

You a Titans fan too so I ain’t going to argue with you breh :mjlit:

So imma just say this. I know it’s not uncommon and it ain’t the most egregious thing in the world, but I don’t agree with it. 4 years apart at that age is pretty big difference. And we just need to keep it buck, when it is that big of a difference it’s because the older guy is trying to get some easy yams :yeshrug:

Hell the dude basically said as much himself in the video. There ain’t no intent to grow or mature with this girl. Just easy sex for someone who probably doesn’t know any better and is naive.

Let me put it this way, because I’m a dude and I know how we think I wouldn’t feel comfortable having my daughter date someone at 16 whose 4 years older than them. And it’s really not singularly a sex issue tbh, but I just know the older male at the end of the day most likely doesn’t have the best of intentions, that’s where I’m coming from.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THE FAR MORE EGREGIOUS THING IS DRAKE SMUTTING HER OUT