Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who tf cares what a teenager and a brain-damaged junkie that's 5 years older than her do in their private time? She wanted it, he wanted it, whatever. Let people fukk

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this doesn’t hurt the next stranger things season :hubie:

those trash Godzilla movies gotta be the only thing paying her bills :heh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just got to point this out
What can a 16 year old boy do for an adult woman that a same age man can't?

Her being a celebrity is the allure. And we can't act like this hasn't been going on for decades with college aged guys fukking HS juniors and seniors for shyts and giggles.

The dynamics are completely different. The women I was going after wasn't trying to fukk with no young ass high school boys... The 20+ year old dudes hanging out around the school or at certain spots during lunch and after school were straight up preying on teen girls.

Blah blah blah still not pedophilia tho

Um in the state I live in it is...

And certain dudes love to toe that line.... if the line was 13 year olds. You'd be here saying the same weirdo shyt about cats dating/fukking 14 year olds "not being pedophilia" because the law says so miss me with that bullchit.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
This is like a college junior messing with a HS sophomore

Big difference in maturity/life experience...not saying college folk are totally mature but you prob been out your parents house for a minute where as a 16 yr old, you still talk about curfew and shyt You talking about somebody who can go to bars with someone who might not even have a driver license. Your brain not fully formed til your 20s

That being said, I cant call it pedo....kinda borderline tho
And it's super common. My cousin was fukkin a 16 yr old when he was 21 and the girl mom didnt care.

I used to deal with an 18 yr old when I was 20 but we were both in college so it wasnt sus to me

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dynamics are completely different. The women I was going after wasn't trying to fukk with no young ass high school boys... The 20+ year old dudes hanging out around the school or at certain spots during lunch and after school were straight up preying on teen girls.
I took it as if you were having sex with them.

This is like a college junior messing with a HS sophomore

Big difference in maturity/life experience.
College aged people aren't really that mature. Some are but not all.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Watching Episode 6 of Season 1 of True Detective:jbhmm:
When Marty's daughter gets caught with 2 older boys
And h4 beats them in jail