Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with a 20 yo dating a 16 yo.

The only issue here is that she's eating ass :scust: But some of you will be fine if she was eating some 16 yo dude ass.

But hey, when you have hot girl, Cardi, Megan pushed by the media, it's not surprising.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I do find it's a bit disingenuous that people are up in arms over this story, but had no problem and even lauded Celine Dion's love story in spite of her husband and former manager (deceased now) meeting and essentially grooming her from the age of 12.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I do find it's a bit disingenuous that people are up in arms over this story, but had no problem and even lauded Celine Dion's love story in spite of her husband and former manager (deceased now) meeting and essentially grooming her from the age of 12.

nikka how long ago was that tho :gucci:

All of that shyt is disgusting, and bringing up the fact that there wasn't a lot of outrage 30 years ago doesn't matter to me

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka how long ago was that tho :gucci:

All of that shyt is disgusting, and bringing up the fact that there wasn't a lot of outrage 30 years ago doesn't matter to me

Nikka is how long ago suppose to matter when it comes to situations like this :comeon:

The man just died in 2016 yet people overlooked the grooming and focused on their "love story".

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
For real, what high school did people go to? I'm an army brat and I bet more than 1/2 the girls in my HS were going out with soldiers on post. Not saying it's right or that it's my bag, but it happens a lot from my memory.

Yeah, we just had a thread about this,,what happened to the nastiest hoe you eEver met from high school

girls at my Hi school were savages,, they was Dating men with apartments and everything

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Nikka is how long ago suppose to matter when it comes to situations like this :comeon:

The man just died in 2016 yet people overlooked the grooming and focused on their "love story".

How would you like it to be handled? You want Celine Dion to condemn it? Not sure what you're expecting, especially after he died. Generally, groomers are condemned.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
nikkas in this thread... straight 'scust.

:hhh:

Capin' for a degenerate 20/21 yr old sexually exploiting a 16 yr old.

Justifying it because theres no explicit law against this particular situation as if U.S. law is the end-all be-all of morality, brehs.

Bringing up the common trope of LAME, OPPORTUNISTIC, MORALLY BANKRUPT men who used to prey on high school and middle school girls as if dismissing the pedophile-adjacent behavior simply because, "it happened before!".

We looked at them nikkas as lames and would beat nikkas down if they was ever caught trying to holla at one of our siblings.

Y'all really cool with a 4 yr age difference at that period in a child's life? A 16 yr old is leaps and bounds beyond a 12 yr old. Same goes for 16 to 20.

I'll be damned if someone tried to tell me, "but it's not against the law", when it comes to a 20 yr old trying to mess with my 16 yr old daughter.

The coli definitely disappoints on this subject, every time. A bunch of closet pedos and white ppl.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nikkas in this thread... straight 'scust.

Capin' for a degenerate 20/21 yr old sexually exploiting a 16 yr old.

Justifying it because theres no explicit law against this particular situation as if U.S. law is the end-all be-all of morality, brehs.

Bringing up the common trope of LAME, OPPORTUNISTIC, MORALLY BANKRUPT men who used to prey on high school and middle school girls as if dismissing the pedophile-adjacent behavior simply because, "it happened before!".

We looked at them nikkas as lames and would beat nikkas down if they was ever caught trying to holla at one of our siblings.

Y'all really cool with a 4 yr age difference at that period in a child's life? A 16 yr old is leaps and bounds beyond a 12 yr old. Same goes for 16 to 20.

I'll be damned if someone tried to tell me, "but it's not against the law", when it comes to a 20 yr old trying to mess with my 16 yr old daughter.

The coli definitely disappoints on this subject, every time. A bunch of closet pedos and white ppl.

Either nikkas mad they wasn't getting bytches or they like bytches too much

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
And no one in here is c/s’ing or ok’ing him speaking on what they did together. No right minded adult wants to hear about what someone is doing sexually at 15/16/17. Him putting this on SM and the relationship they had are two very different things
LOL, so doing it is OK but speaking about it is forbidden??

Perhaps the fact that speaking on it is forbidden…should be a good indicator that the action should be forbidden as well???