Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That’s the point, if y’all are in the same space socially, it’s not a big deal. Sure, a 16yr old sophomore in HS is very different than a 20yr old sophomore/junior in college. But a 16yr old HS who been exposed to some shyt ain’t much different than the 19/20yr old down the block who hasn’t moved away, ain’t in school and is still hanging at all the same functions parties and street functions.

Would y’all be pressed about your freshman HS kid dating a senior in HS? 16 & 20 is pretty much that same gap, especially being she’s a Hollywood chick and Hollywood kids be exposed to (and doing) some whole other shyt people even in their college years ain’t on. Drugs, mansion parties, frequently around adults or people older than them, the girl is a working professional - bills, taxes, accountants, call times, interviews, etc. HS/college kids ain’t doing that shyt, they still studying, working part time at the gap and solely surrounded by their peer group.

Yes

Is it illegal?

No

Is it a good idea? Nope

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
eehhhh nah... disagree. 16-year old girls are dumb as hell. They are only socially and mentally close to 21-year old males who are retards. A normal 21-year old male is much more mature.
Like I said, not really. All depends on what people are doing with their lives and what they’ve been exposed to. Some 15-18 yr olds been out in the world deeper than some 19-22 yr olds. If you ain’t doing nothing to actually mature - college, learning, working productively, getting off your block, you ain’t much further ahead. And given in highe COL areas most people I knew lived at home well into their 20’s, you ain’t even free to do what you want the way you would in your own spot nor are you paying bills or doing the things that would truly set a 17yr old and 21yr old apart (which again, is a paring I saw in college, a few friends with those weird birthdays or a year ahead in school dating jrs or redshirt sophs who had turned 21 - this is still 4 yrs but again, the same place socially)

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
You a real prude then...or stunting for the thread. Every 14/15 yr old ain’t some innocent angel and every 17/18 yr old doesn’t cross over into some demonic drinking and fukking machine.
I'm a prude for not wanting my daughter to fukk with a high school senior?

Cool:yeshrug:

I know how nikkas talk

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm a prude for not wanting my daughter to fukk with a high school senior?

Cool:yeshrug:

I know how nikkas talk
so freshmen boys don’t talk? Sophomores? Juniors? :what:

if your daughter is being the school bustdown, they talking, your daughter actually being BF/GF with a guy is different. Kids (boys and girls) at that age (HS) all talk as these are new experiences for them and they’re all wanting to share, so I’m not sure what you’re supposedly protecting her from with a senior that she wouldn’t be facing with a freshman/so/jr. each kid is an individual and can all be at very different stages socially and sexually at that age.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
so freshmen boys don’t talk? Sophomores? Juniors? :what:

if your daughter is being the school bustdown, they talking, your daughter actually being BF/GF with a guy is different. Kids (boys and girls) at that age (HS) all talk as these are new experiences for them and they’re all wanting to share, so I’m not sure what you’re supposedly protecting her from with a senior that she wouldn’t be facing with a freshman/so/jr. each kid is an individual and can all be at very different stages socially and sexually at that age.
:yeshrug:
I'm sure Millie didn't go into her situation like I'm about to be a bustdown:ahh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:yeshrug:
I'm sure Millie didn't go into her situation like I'm about to be a bustdown:ahh:
What? Just disregard how I said ALL kids at that age talk. Whether you smash the school ho or finally have sex with your GF

And no one in here is c/s’ing or ok’ing him speaking on what they did together. No right minded adult wants to hear about what someone is doing sexually at 15/16/17. Him putting this on SM and the relationship they had are two very different things

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
What? Just disregard how I said ALL kids at that age talk. Whether you smash the school ho or finally have sex with your GF

And no one in here is c/s’ing or ok’ing him speaking on what they did together. No right minded adult wants to hear about what someone is doing sexually at 15/16/17. Him putting this on SM and the relationship they had are two very different things
It don't matter what their actual relationship was
Him being older, ppl are more likely to take his words at face value
Whether what he said is true or not

Idk what you even arguing about
I said I would prefer my daughter not to date a senior
I can't follow her 24/7 and stop it
But I'd be like :francis:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It don't matter what they're actual relationship was
Him being older, ppl are more likely to take his words at face value
Whether what he said is true or not

Idk what you even arguing about
I said I would prefer my daughter not to date a senior
I can't follow her 24/7 and stop it
But I'd be like :francis:
the fact that you said boys talk as the reason you wouldn’t want her with with a senior...all boys talk

and no one said anything about taking his words at face value or his believability. my point was most people in this thread, whether they feel it was or wasn’t ok for her to date someone 4 years older, do not feel it’s ok for him to be speaking on what they did together...we all been teens, we know teens fukk, however we don’t need or want to hear the details of teen sexual exploits.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
the fact that you said boys talk as the reason you wouldn’t want her with with a senior...all boys talk

and no one said anything about taking his words at face value or his believability. my point was most people in this thread, whether they feel it was or wasn’t ok for her to date someone 4 years older, do not feel it’s ok for him to be speaking on what they did together...we all been teens, we know teens fukk, however we don’t need or want to hear the details of teen sexual exploits.
Still not cool with it
Call me a prude
Older nikkas specifically go after the younger girls because they think it's easy

Last edited: