Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
i understand where you’re coming from. my first boyfriend was 19 when i was 17. but even 2 years later when i was 19 i don’t understood how he did it. i felt like a lot had changed in that short period of time in terms of maturity. now that im even a few years from that any one under 20 just seems like a kid to me. times were different at one point but now i feel like it’s so much easier to not be around teens like that any more. maybe it’s just my personal experience but i haven’t been close to teenagers like that at social events in a long time, at least not knowingly.

i like men who are a few years older than me but not too much, the big age difference is not for me skewing one way or the other

It's your own personal experience. Trust, the older you get the more you recognize how close in maturity those ages are...

eehhhh nah... disagree. 16-year old girls are dumb as hell. They are only socially and mentally close to 21-year old males who are retards. A normal 21-year old male is much more mature.

More mature, yes, but much more mature?

I work in restaurants so I have some of these young people working with me and I interact with them everyday. There is a maturity gap from 21 to 16 but it isnt a great one, there's a bigger gap between 21 and 25...

Regular 21 year olds are in that outta high school, trying to find their way stage. They aren't some high level of maturity, I see these muhfukkas everyday lol. Where I work you gotta be 21 to serve alcohol but 21 is just a number, these muhfukkas not some upstanding level of maturity at that age haha...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dunno where coli brehs grew up but they def wasn't outside.
For real, what high school did people go to? I'm an army brat and I bet more than 1/2 the girls in my HS were going out with soldiers on post. Not saying it's right or that it's my bag, but it happens a lot from my memory.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Ehh, four years ain’t that big. There’s definitely a bit of a maturity/world experience/social gap at that age for your average kid, not so much for kids out in the street or celebs, but at the same time, you can find that gap even in HS couples where you have a freshman with a late bday dating a senior with an early bday. Anyway, bragging on what she did to him at that age is disgusting. People don’t need to hear about your exploits with a then 16 yr old

4+ years def pushing it for that age group lmao. 21 years old, you old enough to drink and in a traditional sense would be nearing graduating college. I have a brother whose 4 years younger than me and at no point until I was in my mid/late 20’s could I even imagine dating someone as old as my brother. A fresh ass Highschooler? Nah

And lesibihonestttt about the woman wanting the older man dichotomy. Women internalize older men as more mature, exciting, etc. Which is ironic because any man dating a woman who is significantly younger than them in THAT age group is 99 times out of 100 a loser looking for easy yams and outside of just general life experience ain’t bringing nothing new to the table that men her age aren’t. Women have and will continue to play themselves with that logic.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This site ain’t shyt. It’s a supposedly mostly black site, and this like the third thread going into a deep dive on this baby cac fukking another cac. shyt don’t even add up for real.

Then, you fake boujee, can’t afford a horse, but trying to mount a high horse ass nigggas with this fake outrage. First off, who give a fukk? Second, yes, girls be fukking dudes 4 years older than them. Starting since the age they start fukking. If you been fukking these hoes since a youth and haven’t lived a sheltered life you would know how normal this is.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
“It’s ok cause at my high school….”

nikka
7-FE7-E62-E-5-E37-43-D1-A996-E40-B0410-B777.gif
“It’s OK because it’s been done throughout history” ass nikkas…
It’s fukking sick…
16 year olds don’t have the brain development, life experience, or judgement skills to be fukking with a full grown ass man. Even if the age difference is “only” 4 years.
Dudes (and some women,sadly) in here think that cause they had some dusty ass seniors and graduates in their high school fukking freshmen that it’s fine.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's your own personal experience. Trust, the older you get the more you recognize how close in maturity those ages are...

More mature, yes, but much more mature?

I work in restaurants so I have some of these young people working with me and I interact with them everyday. There is a maturity gap from 21 to 16 but it isnt a great one, there's a bigger gap between 21 and 25...

Regular 21 year olds are in that outta high school, trying to find their way stage. They aren't some high level of maturity, I see these muhfukkas everyday lol. Where I work you gotta be 21 to serve alcohol but 21 is just a number, these muhfukkas not some upstanding level of maturity at that age haha...
I'm sorry and no offense but of course a 21 year old working with a bunch of kids will mature slower than someone who is going to college or in a different line of work.

When I used to work at McDonald's the older people were clearly behind mentally because they literally worked around kids all their life

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
People are actually 1-starring this thread?

Did they hear what dude actually said?

shyt is sick regardless of race. Nobody want to hear about what no 16 year old girl is doing sexually.

All the 1-stars getting blocked.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm sorry and no offense but of course a 21 year old working with a bunch of kids will mature slower than someone who is going to college or in a different line of work.

When I used to work at McDonald's the older people were clearly behind mentally because they literally worked around kids all their life
That’s the point, if y’all are in the same space socially, it’s not a big deal. Sure, a 16yr old sophomore in HS is very different than a 20yr old sophomore/junior in college. But a 16yr old HS who been exposed to some shyt ain’t much different than the 19/20yr old down the block who hasn’t moved away, ain’t in school and is still hanging at all the same functions parties and street functions.

Would y’all be pressed about your freshman HS kid dating a senior in HS? 16 & 20 is pretty much that same gap, especially being she’s a Hollywood chick and Hollywood kids be exposed to (and doing) some whole other shyt people even in their college years ain’t on. Drugs, mansion parties, frequently around adults or people older than them, the girl is a working professional - bills, taxes, accountants, call times, interviews, etc. HS/college kids ain’t doing that shyt, they still studying, working part time at the gap and solely surrounded by their peer group.