Millie Bobbie Brown is already another Hollywood sad story.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They're similar in age, fake outrage not needed here. High-school chicks with 20yr-old boyfriends has always been a thing.

p.s. Yall really need to look up the definition of pedophile.
Man FOH, she’s 16..she’s a kid.
:camby:

shyt is disgusting for a grown ass man to be fukking with a minor. Don’t give a shyt how “similar in age” they are.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
They're similar in age, fake outrage not needed here. High-school chicks with 20yr-old boyfriends has always been a thing.

For real, what high school did people go to? I'm an army brat and I bet more than 1/2 the girls in my HS were going out with soldiers on post. Not saying it's right or that it's my bag, but it happens a lot from my memory.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ehh, four years ain’t that big. There’s definitely a bit of a maturity/world experience/social gap at that age for your average kid, not so much for kids out in the street or celebs, but at the same time, you can find that gap even in HS couples where you have a freshman with a late bday dating a senior with an early bday. Anyway, bragging on what she did to him at that age is disgusting. People don’t need to hear about your exploits with a then 16 yr old

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Who? Bobby Brown??:gucci:

tenor.gif

Need to get kick with such nonsense :hhh:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps

how you expose yourself for being a weirdo like this

i’m in my early 20s now and cannot even imagine wanting to fukk a 16 year old. i’m not even in the same circles as 16 year olds.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

i’m in my early 20s now and cannot even imagine wanting to fukk a 16 year old.
i’m not even in the same circles as 16 year olds.
You’re a woman. We generally are programmed to want men older than us (from maturity levels to the whole provider thing) and men usually want younger women.

When I was 16, my BF was 19 (nikka was a dumbass so he was a senior in HS/one year behind). Because Of the way our bdays fell, he turned 20 in the fall and I didn’t turn 17 until the following spring. That’s not a big age gap and given where we were socially (2 yrs apart in school), it’s not like he was a lifetime ahead of me.

I definitely think it’s suspect when 25 yr old dudes are always checking for 16-18 yr olds, but that 16-21 range hooking up isnt wild depending on lifestyle (sheltered kid vs someone more in the world, country dwellers where people are married at 18/19, etc)

And plenty 20-23yr olds used to be at black Saturday’s which were meant to be for the 16-20 crew who couldn’t get into clubs yet. And 15-25 was the prime crew at sideshows or mobbin thru Jack London back in the early 00’s, there were a lot of places where 16 (driving age) mixed with early 20 somethings.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps

i’m in my early 20s now and cannot even imagine wanting to fukk a 16 year old. i’m not even in the same circles as 16 year olds.

Facts…I’m 23 rn and the idea of fukkin a 16 year old is :scust:

But especially in a physical, sexual relationship with a 16 year old:gucci:

I don’t even know what they could be talking about all the time. Highkey I think he was using her just to have sex with a young girl:scust:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
You’re a woman. We generally are programmed to want men older than us (from maturity levels to the whole provider thing) and men usually want younger women.

When I was 16, my BF was 19 (nikka was a dumbass so he was a senior in HS/one year behind). Because Of the way our bdays fell, he turned 20 in the fall and I didn’t turn 17 until the following spring. That’s not a big age gap and given where we were socially (2 yrs apart in school), it’s not like he was a lifetime ahead of me.

I definitely think it’s suspect when 25 yr old dudes are always checking for 16-18 yr olds, but that 16-21 range hooking up isnt wild depending on lifestyle (sheltered kid vs someone more in the world, country dwellers where people are married at 18/19, etc)

And plenty 20-23yr olds used to be at black Saturday’s which were meant to be for the 16-20 crew who couldn’t get into clubs yet. And 15-25 was the prime crew at sideshows or mobbin thru Jack London back in the early 00’s, there were a lot of places where 16 (driving age) mixed with early 20 somethings.
i understand where you’re coming from. my first boyfriend was 19 when i was 17. but even 2 years later when i was 19 i don’t understood how he did it. i felt like a lot had changed in that short period of time in terms of maturity. now that im even a few years from that any one under 20 just seems like a kid to me. times were different at one point but now i feel like it’s so much easier to not be around teens like that any more. maybe it’s just my personal experience but i haven’t been close to teenagers like that at social events in a long time, at least not knowingly.

i like men who are a few years older than me but not too much, the big age difference is not for me skewing one way or the other

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

eehhhh nah... disagree. 16-year old girls are dumb as hell. They are only socially and mentally close to 21-year old males who are retards. A normal 21-year old male is much more mature.