MILITARY STORIES

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Speak on the first bytch you fukked after you got outta BT

im sure the thirst was at new heights :shaq:
nikka, I video taped that shyt

I was feeling myself cuz......... I was in the Best Shape ever... .+ It was mostly healthy food + Plus I coudln't really run long distances and i ended up one of the best in the run damn near lapping bytch nikkas:banderas: + I WAS NEVER SCARED.... and most people get shook every once in the while, they used to fukk w me, I showed up in Dreads to get cut off, they would say shyt like " this aint the block, this aint Detroit you little piece of shyt , blah blah"... ( they didn't know i had more education than they asses). I was madd proud because I was fukked with so much and made to do all the tough shyt and still made it.
you think you wouldn't really give a fukk....... but you end up madd proud after finishing:mjcry: .

So yeah, I was feeling myself. :smugdraper:
it two bytches 1 black and 1 white ( my last white girl in life) ...... video tape both them shyts + they were military outta training too so extra thirsty too.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyone in the Navy?

I wasn't.... but i was at jacksonville navy base for a while.

I was always jealous of the navy.... This may be an outside looking in thing -- but they always seemed laid back.
The black people didn't seem like c00ns
They seems like things were fun and good. Plus most of the black chicks seems madd cool.

(at least when i was in )........ it seemed like they had 450 different uniforms , str8 styling on the other services.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
GOT A WIFE AND A SON. HOW WILL THAT LIFE FIT IN MY FAM BREH ?

I'm not sure what state you are staying in but if you do get in and you go reserve hopefully there is a base close by so weekends you won't be that far away when you have drill

Second you will be away from them with basic training and tech school you will be getting paid DOH as if you were active duty so at e1 plus a few extra incentives

Third do you have any schooling or have you ever been in trouble with the law and also how physically fit are you??

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
GOT A WIFE AND A SON. HOW WILL THAT LIFE FIT IN MY FAM BREH ?
I hope she loyal.

Not even being a jackass. People split up for the first time ever going to basic and AIT - the person in training starts feeling new ways about new people and the person back home starts liking all that 'space'

You're gonna get tested.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
crushed YOKOHAMA & ROPPONGI :blessed:

but everything u said is 100% motherfukking truth to the T :salute:
got random emails from broads and I'm like who :snoop: need pic for verification to even remember :laff:

i knew a broad who use to be in okinawa she flew down to where i was stationed at in the kanto region to give me a special bday gift :noah:

too bad that jeremiah birthday sex song didnt exist at that time cuz its exactly what she gave me :whew:
too bad it wasn't all that good either :smh:

i always tell dudes regardless of branch GO fukkING OVERSEAS FOR CHRIST SAKE IF YOU AINT MARRIED. I DONT GIVE A fukk IF UR ENGAGED OR HAVE A GF. u need to experience this life to make damn sure if u are ready cuz after u do it will make u at peace with urself even if u do get married to her later on or hell if u break up it with them it wasn't meant to be

being overseas for 2 yrs hell a yr is like almost a damn lifetime of fukkery u can have compared to stateside almost but on a super sayian kind of level shyt makes u be like :ohhh: then :myman: afterwards :win:

shyt took years off my single life easily to where i knew i wanted to wait till i was in my 30's to settle down that shyt took it sooner than i expected cuz i was like wtf else can i do now I'm bored with these broads time to start having serious relationships let alone it seriously controls the urges and temptations once u do settle down cuz u be like been there done that or I've had better mentality

be careful breh them trannies out there :damn:

but hawaii was on point and beautiful i was tdy there for medical reasons at that big ass pink hospital forgot name tho

Spent 7 years overseas fam...ate good....very very good... I aint no simp ass ninja...so I was eating great before I was in the military...and then that shyt was exponential after i joined..and then overseas was on a different level... Marriage killa is what being stationed overseas is...i dont even know why nikkaz thats married would want to get stationed overseas married....shyt unless i got kids with her...bytch AM OUT....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm not sure what state you are staying in but if you do get in and you go reserve hopefully there is a base close by so weekends you won't be that far away when you have drill

Second you will be away from them with basic training and tech school you will be getting paid DOH as if you were active duty so at e1 plus a few extra incentives

Third do you have any schooling or have you ever been in trouble with the law and also how physically fit are you??

IS IT TRUE THAT MY FAM WILL GET PAID AS WELL ?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IS IT TRUE THAT MY FAM WILL GET PAID AS WELL ?

NO. You'll get additional pay BAH/BAS for housing and subsistence if you do have a spouse or you'll get BAH/DIFF if you have a child.
But yes you will receive additional pay for having family that a single Service Member wouldnt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Spent 7 years overseas fam...ate good....very very good... I aint no simp ass ninja...so I was eating great before I was in the military...and then that shyt was exponential after i joined..and then overseas was on a different level... Marriage killa is what being stationed overseas is...i dont even know why nikkaz thats married would want to get stationed overseas married....shyt unless i got kids with her...bytch AM OUT....

oh fukk ya it is a marriage killer majority of the time u aint gonna make it just depends on where u stationed at and if u stayed at home majority of time :russ:

wasn't married in japan so i was straight but i was same as u except vice versa i didnt get into the game until i got in the military so overseas was my first stop ate too damn well there thought maybe it was just a overseas thing but when left and came to states i actually ate just as well so then i knew it was just who i am as a person :blessed: while everybody else fell off a cliff :laff:

just natural for me and females simple as that :win:

but when i was stationed in italy i was married and had a kid now i aint gonna lie i was like man them italian woman gonna be bad as fukk but when i was there i was like :stopitslime: u didnt really see them as often probably more on tv.

but when they did show up my god i was like :damn:
heard most were down south especially since they had a international all girls college down there near the air force base :wow:

eventually i ended up with another kid with my ex while i was there but when i knew things were just really bad i would start to go out with my co workers

i was there for 3 yrs i barely started to go the club 2 1/2 yrs in :dead:

so i went out saw more of them italian woman

the baddest female in the club that everybody wanted only wanted me to make matters worse shyt was :mjcry:

this broad had green eyes blondish brown hair top and bottom and a good as job

I'm sitting here like this broad just dissed my coworker and hollering at me right in front of him with no fukks given telling me all this shyt bout her

nothing happened or went down i left it alone with tears in my eyes tho :mjcry:

i was :to: breh i left the club like :sadbron: thinking marriage is pretty much done and i could of had that but i believe in my values of it and walked away before i do something else instead :shaq:

ran into same damn problem in germany when i went TDY
i was like FML :snoop:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
oh fukk ya it is a marriage killer majority of the time u aint gonna make it just depends on where u stationed at and if u stayed at home majority of time :russ:

wasn't married in japan so i was straight but i was same as u except vice versa i didnt get into the game until i got in the military so overseas was my first stop ate too damn well there thought maybe it was just a overseas thing but when left and came to states i actually ate just as well so then i knew it was just who i am as a person :blessed: while everybody else fell off a cliff :laff:

just natural for me and females simple as that :win:

but when i was stationed in italy i was married and had a kid now i aint gonna lie i was like man them italian woman gonna be bad as fukk but when i was there i was like :stopitslime: u didnt really see them as often probably more on tv.

but when they did show up my god i was like :damn:
heard most were down south especially since they had a international all girls college down there near the air force base :wow:

eventually i ended up with another kid with my ex while i was there but when i knew things were just really bad i would start to go out with my co workers

i was there for 3 yrs i barely started to go the club 2 1/2 yrs in :dead:

so i went out saw more of them italian woman

the baddest female in the club that everybody wanted only wanted me to make matters worse shyt was :mjcry:

this broad had green eyes blondish brown hair top and bottom and a good as job

I'm sitting here like this broad just dissed my coworker and hollering at me right in front of him with no fukks given telling me all this shyt bout her

nothing happened or went down i left it alone with tears in my eyes tho :mjcry:

i was :to: breh i left the club like :sadbron: thinking marriage is pretty much done and i could of had that but i believe in my values of it and walked away before i do something else instead :shaq:

ran into same damn problem in germany when i went TDY
i was like FML :snoop:

On the real though fam.... I respect the the ninjaz that got stationed overseas and stay the fukk home...SIKEEEE..fukk all that...if you going stay home...then why the fukk you overseas? WHEN IN ROME....ROAMMMMMM SON...eat good and let it stick to ya ribs... i saw mad ninjaz that was always on base...never explored...FUKKKK DAT shyt....i went ANY AND EVERY FUKKIN WHERE.... and most of my trips i did solo....didnt give a fukk.. cuz most of the time ninjaz was all talk but when it was time to make a move... they always had excuses.... whatever local azz bird that em on lock down wouldnt let em travel...cuz they know shyt popped off... and plus i'm a reckless ninja.... i dont and didnt give a fukk... if any ninja wit me.... when i bag a bytch...i always make sure my ninjaz eat... so I dont know how you did it by staying home....but i respect it...you had a fam.... I did the trifecta of the best bases we have overseas...KOREA, JAPAN, GERMANY.... visited 40+ countries... i ate good.... im still going to take a month off and go and wild out this summer coming up in Europe

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm in the Air Force Reserve...deployed right now. Hit me up if you need to know anything.

Already talked to a recruiter. Going in as an officer Since I have a Bachelor degree. Everything sounds too good to be true. I don't even know where to start. My main issue is relocation And the moneY. How's it ? I make 90k+ a year and I see they pay officers like 42k but my recruiter kept saying it's only based pay. So what you say breh ?