MILITARY STORIES

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
http://www.xvideos.com/video8904759/fukk_her_right_or_he_will

go to the 3:42 mark....from looking at her face wise thats prob a predominantly japanese girl right? :whew: she looks lik ea good fukk from that video

ya u are right
some have color eyes
some have big lips
some actually have curves with ass and t*ts which is the holy grail :noah:

one of the things i loved best bout them majority of the one's i messed with were natural in looks no make up or barely any at all
so they look consistent night and day and u include that treatment like a king its so :ahh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I miss Japan brehs...i lived there for almost 3 years while i was in the military....left Japan in 2010...went to Korea for a year and then moved to the holy grail....GERMANY... best time of my life

ya i miss japan to breh

i didnt live in germany but i would go TDY often there sweet jesus at what i saw and what damage i could of done if i was single there :whew:

i was at kleber barracks if memory served me correct a few times other times at landstuhl at the hotel and once at volgehweigh or the air force base cant remember

i was there when lady gaga started to get big them broads would go nuts when her song came on i think it was bad romance or poker face they played it was wrap for them

I'm over here tdy playing wingman for a friend of mines yet they wanted me to smash I'm over here like :mjcry: i cant I'm married

then to make matters worse he saw these 2 broads and was like man they look good go holler at them for me since ur game on point i was like :why:

then i was like aint game its keeping it real

i go to them then i remember one was from holland and another from polland if I'm correct and we were talking then i introduce them to him and its going fine

then they did this shyt i remember this vividly

them: were leaving wanna go our place
him: ya well go
one of the females: na u aint invited but he is
him: :to:
me: :sadbron: & :blessed:
me: na i cant he my ride and i dont know germany like that
them: we got condoms and a car to get u back and well take good care of u both of us
me: (biting my fist) (thinking FML) I'm sorry i have to politely decline as tempting as it is
one of the females: she a very lucky lady cuz no guy says no to a 3 some and I'm wondering how good it would of been to for me
me: :mjcry: well we gotta go
him: fukk wrong with u you should of smashed ur wife wouldn't have find out
me: :to: then :mad: STFU i got morals damnit let me cry myself to sleep tonite

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
I miss Japan brehs...i lived there for almost 3 years while i was in the military....left Japan in 2010...went to Korea for a year and then moved to the holy grail....GERMANY... best time of my life
I just got to Germany. Give a breh the deets

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

i ain't ever been there but that yellow fever must have gotten to you in japan and korea breh :mjcry: i usually clown dudes who are obsessed with "pawgs" and all that shyt and always have sistas at the top of my list but those yellow girls are a very distant 2nd as backups...

Did you watch that video i linked breh :damn: ?? does'nt it make you wanna go over there for the Olympics in 5 years and just go HAM

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i ain't ever been there but that yellow fever must have gotten to you in japan and korea breh :mjcry: i usually clown dudes who are obsessed with "pawgs" and all that shyt and always have sistas at the top of my list but those yellow girls are a very distant 2nd as backups...

Did you watch that video i linked breh :damn: ?? does'nt it make you wanna go over there for the Olympics in 5 years and just go HAM
I'm not military but I visited my cousin down at kadena ab when I was in tokyo earlier this year. I hooked up with so much p*ssy down there its ridiculous. I think I'm black balled now tho considering it seems like all the ones who like nikkas know each other and the only two clubs my cousin knew of was siacolo and fantasy space. Marines and navy down there are some clown ass nikkas though. All that p*ssy around and these nikkas wanna fight and do the most knowing damn well the japanese government got it out for em.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm not military but I visited my cousin down at kadena ab when I was in tokyo earlier this year. I hooked up with so much p*ssy down there its ridiculous. I think I'm black balled now tho considering it seems like all the ones who like nikkas know each other and the only two clubs my cousin knew of was siacolo and fantasy space. Marines and navy down there are some clown ass nikkas though. All that p*ssy around and these nikkas wanna fight and do the most knowing damn well the japanese government got it out for em.

mother fukking c/s

army and navy stayed fighting shyt was sad then marines joined in for the hell of it

while navy was away i was away in their girls walls (wasn't aware every time i did it tho :snoop: & :russ:)

the part i bolded is not true unless ur exception to the rule like me and my boy were

its the reason why we were so popular and gain a good reputation that made it even worse in a good way

thing was we went thru a popular group of females which we didm know but cuz all these females wanted to be coo with them or were just curious what was so special bout us that they messed with us

so it went thru the grapevine and every time we went thru diff chics they talked and their friends talk and they just kept coming
:blessed:

it was like being a celebrity but with not the money basically for me and my boy

that was the biggest reason why we got a lot of play and another reason was just cuz how we are just carefree funny approachable and made u laugh

this was the info we got from several females as why we were so popular and desirable besides the other reason

did u stay at new sano hotel in tokyo?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reason I say I think I'm black balled out there in oki is because I got a random message through line from a chick I busted down out there telling me that her friend was asking about me, saying I'm cute and a new face blah blah blah but a bunch of girls told her I was a player. I really don't know how the game works out there but if you say they don't care about that player status then I'll take your word for it. I'm going back on the 15th of this month. I didn't stay at that hotel. I don't remember the name of the hotel but I stayed in shinagawa.

I bet you if I start dropping names of chicks in okinawa, you'd most likely know a few.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know i ain't the only military guy who got some crazy ass stories or stories in general though.

I got plenty of them and some are just down right L's too
shyt I'm still making stories... Been taking and making L's still

What y'all wanna know

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reason I say I think I'm black balled out there in oki is because I got a random message through line from a chick I busted down out there telling me that her friend was asking about me, saying I'm cute and a new face blah blah blah but a bunch of girls told her I was a player. I really don't know how the game works out there but if you say they don't care about that player status then I'll take your word for it. I'm going back on the 15th of this month. I didn't stay at that hotel. I don't remember the name of the hotel but I stayed in shinagawa.

I bet you if I start dropping names of chicks in okinawa, you'd most likely know a few.

do it breh :whoo:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY

Bruh...i still have asian birds that hit me up wanting to see me... few of em flew to fukk with the kid when i was in Germany...few of em flew to fukk wit me with i was in Cali.... in all my countries i visited...I LIVED... no wife, no obligations...str8 piping hoz

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
mother fukking c/s

army and navy stayed fighting shyt was sad then marines joined in for the hell of it

while navy was away i was away in their girls walls (wasn't aware every time i did it tho :snoop: & :russ:)

the part i bolded is not true unless ur exception to the rule like me and my boy were

its the reason why we were so popular and gain a good reputation that made it even worse in a good way

thing was we went thru a popular group of females which we didm know but cuz all these females wanted to be coo with them or were just curious what was so special bout us that they messed with us

so it went thru the grapevine and every time we went thru diff chics they talked and their friends talk and they just kept coming
:blessed:

it was like being a celebrity but with not the money basically for me and my boy

that was the biggest reason why we got a lot of play and another reason was just cuz how we are just carefree funny approachable and made u laugh

this was the info we got from several females as why we were so popular and desirable besides the other reason

did u stay at new sano hotel in tokyo?

nikka....the shyt is a cycle...all the shyt you talking...nikkaz before me did....nikkaz like me did it when we was there...and nikkaz after me did it when i left... running through crews...name ringing bells...but okinawa got old quick...after going to saicolo and b-greens( this was the friday club that got shut down after i left) can honestly say that ive piped down 70% of all the hoz in there...EASILY...bytches start spreading your name around....bytches knew who i was and i didnt remember em...they remember my crib though....they describe in detail everything about shyt we did and i dont remember cuz i ran through so many....gotta make a move to mainland... Fukuoka...Osaka...Yokohama...Rappongi.....name rang bells... shyt was life fam

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I didnt realize how serious that player shyt is in military towns. I almost get no play just because I look like a player. shyt is garbage

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Where are you stationed in Germany? I was all over the country when i was there.....single with a rotation of 6-7 girlfriends at a time..
I'm at geilenkirtchen at the NATO base. My house is literally 5 min from the Dutch border. I'm near Sittard if you're familiar.