MILITARY STORIES

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I'm at geilenkirtchen at the NATO base. My house is literally 5 min from the Dutch border. I'm near Sittard if you're familiar.

Ah ok... so you're about an hr and change from Koln... one of my mans, contractor is out there.... hiphop santa.... short stocky looking ninja... you bout 3 hrs or so from Kaiserslautern... you gotta whip fam?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nikka....the shyt is a cycle...all the shyt you talking...nikkaz before me did....nikkaz like me did it when we was there...and nikkaz after me did it when i left... running through crews...name ringing bells...but okinawa got old quick...after going to saicolo and b-greens( this was the friday club that got shut down after i left) can honestly say that ive piped down 70% of all the hoz in there...EASILY...bytches start spreading your name around....bytches knew who i was and i didnt remember em...they remember my crib though....they describe in detail everything about shyt we did and i dont remember cuz i ran through so many....gotta make a move to mainland... Fukuoka...Osaka...Yokohama...Rappongi.....name rang bells... shyt was life fam

crushed YOKOHAMA & ROPPONGI :blessed:

but everything u said is 100% motherfukking truth to the T :salute:
got random emails from broads and I'm like who :snoop: need pic for verification to even remember :laff:

i knew a broad who use to be in okinawa she flew down to where i was stationed at in the kanto region to give me a special bday gift :noah:

too bad that jeremiah birthday sex song didnt exist at that time cuz its exactly what she gave me :whew:
too bad it wasn't all that good either :smh:

i always tell dudes regardless of branch GO fukkING OVERSEAS FOR CHRIST SAKE IF YOU AINT MARRIED. I DONT GIVE A fukk IF UR ENGAGED OR HAVE A GF. u need to experience this life to make damn sure if u are ready cuz after u do it will make u at peace with urself even if u do get married to her later on or hell if u break up it with them it wasn't meant to be

being overseas for 2 yrs hell a yr is like almost a damn lifetime of fukkery u can have compared to stateside almost but on a super sayian kind of level shyt makes u be like :ohhh: then :myman: afterwards :win:

shyt took years off my single life easily to where i knew i wanted to wait till i was in my 30's to settle down that shyt took it sooner than i expected cuz i was like wtf else can i do now I'm bored with these broads time to start having serious relationships let alone it seriously controls the urges and temptations once u do settle down cuz u be like been there done that or I've had better mentality

Man Im on vacation right now and lord have mercy the broads out here if I was single I would be eating you have the tourist and the locals

be careful breh them trannies out there :damn:

but hawaii was on point and beautiful i was tdy there for medical reasons at that big ass pink hospital forgot name tho

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Friend of mine was is in the marines. This is probably 10 years ago he told me casually while laughing about how he was driving in the back of a truck talkin to his friend who was another solider. He's talking and the truck stops. Says as he's lookin his friend in the eye his head just goes

b00m.

Sniped.

They then took fire from two buildings on either side of them and he said his friends body was twitching as it leaked

Pinned in this truck for a few hours they had to wait for someone to come get them whIle blind firing at sounds the unheard creeping close to the truck.

Then another time he had to shoot a kid that was going to throw a made at his team on orders of his leader
:ohhh: word