MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I've seen so many people i served with get out with no plan...and thought the grass was going to be that much greener/less shytty :sadcam:

Not even the RE-4 types, just people who couldn't see the forest through the trees.

I've never campaigned for people to re-enlist, but i find myself having to talk more and more people into it simply cause their grand plan to get out didn't include anything other than their desire to not be as responsible/accountable and doing drugs.
That's why I almost went indepth during the wars there was no time to sit down and make a plan to get out when you knew there was a deployment or Korea around the corner.

The plan was for me to become an instructor I hated Fort Gordon so I didn't want to be a BNOC instructor besides my career was kinda unconventional So I thought I'd be a Sgt Airborne or Jumpmaster instructor.

I deployed got hurt and retired.

The dudes who stayed in was shifted to Mech units so they couldn't plan to get out either.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh gut fired:

XO2OECP7B5AQTLCMM34XS24SFY.jpg
Of course they did if he grounded the boat.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Ayo, so I'm about to be stationed in Japan. What's the rule / method(s) / where, how and when to pull Japanese joints?

I'm not getting shìt on Tinder, but at the same time, I really only have selfies, and my shìt is all in English:pachaha:.

How did you guys (or your homies) pull out there? Lotta kats have said that they love níggas, but my co-workers told me that they really don't (he's a grumpy looking kat).

On a related noted, I also stopped by a couple months ago for a little visit. The women were waaaay prettier than any other Asian nationality that I've come across on average. Out in town, they normally kept to themselves, although, they would stare, but look away as soon as I looked back.

This one other Kat that I knew went at the same time as me, but he actually stopped by some clubs. Níggas told me that he knocked down 3 in 3 days:mjlol:. This little short ass, 5'4 stocky, white-looking Hispanic kat. Had my ass perplexed:mjlol:.

Apparently, he just walked up to them in the clubs, used Google Translate to communicate, drank and danced then smashed at his spot:dead:.

Shìt sound easy as shyt.

Let me hear dem stories, btw:mjgrin:
I’m in Japan now but in Okinawa. I’m out the game but some of these Japanese women are trying to get chosen.
:pachaha:
All I got for them is conversation.
:whoa:
As I tell any black man who goes overseas, our skin turns off 50% of women. 40% might be indifferent but can’t fukk with us because of family, friends, or society. The 10% that fukks with us….
:myman:
They go hard.
:banderas:
May you find that 10% and prosper.
:salute:
The only thing I got for you is use facial expressions while running game. Them women fall out for some reason. I’m talking anime type almost over the top type expressions. It’s wild seeing them respond.
:heh:
@Th3Birdman has real game for you and has done a write up before.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
As I tell any black man who goes overseas, our skin turns off 50% of women.
Already wishing I got orders to Spain or Italy:francis:.

My dawg be getting looks and approached and shìt (he's a buff Jamaican kat), but I be getting straight ignored:skip:

I mean, I was getting that in the states, but the joints I did pull were big booty, decent-looking women.

Korean women will actually walk up to you, but Japanese ones... nun so far, breh:francis:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Times have changed .. I was stationed in Okinawa back in 07 for 3 years.. but I was AF.. didn’t live on base.. I lived in a brand new apt in American Village.. had a whip and all.. so if you going to be living in the dorms.. your life will be diff.. and also.. you going to mainland or oki?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman has real game for you and has done a write up before.

@HabitualChiller what you tryna know, fam? Here's some quick tips off the rip:

- I noticed you're using Tinder-- try Bumble. I have STUPID success with it. Like, every single day, I'm getting matches, compliments and conversations. You can also adjust your location as well, which is great. Pay for it (you can pay the one time fee and have all the features for life. It's a good deal)

- Be honest: what do you look like? You in shape? How tall are you? Your hairline on point? You hella darkskin (I've found this is a plus with some of them), or hella lightskin? If you're going to do the apps, you gotta make sure you take good photos. They really go by that, so make sure you care about what you look like

- What's your Japanese language ability? None? A little? Conversational? They will flock to you if you have a bit of Japanese in your profile or if you can speak Japanese in person. That instantly warms them up to you, because other foreigners, especially the white ones, won't know how to speak Japanese, and that makes you stand out.

- Get the idea that Japanese women don't like nikkas out your head. I have put over 50 Japanese women to sleep in my lifetime (and I know the number because I'm a dirtbag that keeps a list in my phone with video and photographic evidence of each encounter lmao), and I'm still racking new ones up everytime I visit. Contrary to popular belief and how it is in America, Japanese women DO NOT prefer White men over Black men. It's literally 50/50. We are all the same to them: you're not Japanese. So, be confident, approach them, and get some box

:youngsabo:

Let me know if you want to know something more specific

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ayo, so I'm about to be stationed in Japan. What's the rule / method(s) / where, how and when to pull Japanese joints?

I'm not getting shìt on Tinder, but at the same time, I really only have selfies, and my shìt is all in English:pachaha:.

How did you guys (or your homies) pull out there? Lotta kats have said that they love níggas, but my co-workers told me that they really don't (he's a grumpy looking kat).

On a related noted, I also stopped by a couple months ago for a little visit. The women were waaaay prettier than any other Asian nationality that I've come across on average. Out in town, they normally kept to themselves, although, they would stare, but look away as soon as I looked back.

This one other Kat that I knew went at the same time as me, but he actually stopped by some clubs. Níggas told me that he knocked down 3 in 3 days:mjlol:. This little short ass, 5'4 stocky, white-looking Hispanic kat. Had my ass perplexed:mjlol:.

Apparently, he just walked up to them in the clubs, used Google Translate to communicate, drank and danced then smashed at his spot:dead:.

Shìt sound easy as shyt.

Let me hear dem stories, btw:mjgrin:

@twan83 Help him out.

Granted it was long time ago I don’t know the hot spots anymore but the ones I went too were gas panic99 ropongi and Yokohama um also club b
Club Matrix but all u gotta do just ask people on post they will tell u which spots but it all comes down to confidence imo. And ya they do look way better than u think out there caught me off guard also. I had no issues getting what I want tho but that’s just me cuz I have the idgaf attitude what u see is what u get
U can pull some same day and smash same day
Knowing a little Japanese goes a long way or at least a compliments in Japanese I would say bare minimum will give u step above the others
They are a really dedicated culture for the person who they are with of course you got the ain’t shyt types but the most I ran into will do damn near anything for you

I met several online granted back then wasn’t no social media like that used like chat rooms
Or migente.com asianavenue.com and yahoo japan chat room so I wouldn’t rule out online use if u don’t find a club u like to go too also
Most just want a guy give them time of day treat em good more or less from my experience

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY

- I noticed you're using Tinder-- try Bumble. I have STUPID success with it. Like, every single day, I'm getting matches, compliments and conversations. You can also adjust your location as well, which is great. Pay for it (you can pay the one time fee and have all the features for life. It's a good deal)

- Be honest: what do you look like? You in shape? How tall are you? Your hairline on point? You hella darkskin (I've found this is a plus with some of them), or hella lightskin? If you're going to do the apps, you gotta make sure you take good photos. They really go by that, so make sure you care about what you look like

- What's your Japanese language ability? None? A little? Conversational? They will flock to you if you have a bit of Japanese in your profile or if you can speak Japanese in person. That instantly warms them up to you, because other foreigners, especially the white ones, won't know how to speak Japanese, and that makes you stand out.

- Get the idea that Japanese women don't like nikkas out your head. I have put over 50 Japanese women to sleep in my lifetime (and I know the number because I'm a dirtbag that keeps a list in my phone with video and photographic evidence of each encounter lmao), and I'm still racking new ones up everytime I visit. Contrary to popular belief and how it is in America, Japanese women DO NOT prefer White men over Black men. It's literally 50/50. We are all the same to them: you're not Japanese. So, be confident, approach them, and get some box

Yea when I was in Japan.. I taught myself Japanese… didn’t let any shorty teach me.. cuz you going end up talking like a woman.. best thing i did was learn Japanese .. that just opened up the world a lot more to me.. ate good over there

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Knowing a little Japanese goes a long way or at least a compliments in Japanese I would say bare minimum will give u step above the others
They are a really dedicated culture for the person who they are with of course you got the ain’t shyt types but the most I ran into will do damn near anything for you

I met several online granted back then wasn’t no social media like that used like chat rooms
Or migente.com asianavenue.com and yahoo japan chat room so I wouldn’t rule out online use if u don’t find a club u like to go too also
Most just want a guy give them time of day treat em good more or less from my experience

This right here is just facts :wow:

I actually had this conversation a few days ago on stream-- I told my audience that Japanese women are different than American women in that they don't necessarily even expect you to pay for the full date (for context, I ALWAYS pay for everything), and that you have to sometimes fight them for the bill

This is why I like them so much. They really care about you, and will go the extra mile for you, whereas it's the opposite in America, where women expect you to impress them.

In Japan, the women, should they choose to go out with you, are trying to impress YOU.

So, yeah-- treat them right, and with respect. It goes SUCH A LONG WAY out there

I miss Japan :noah: Let me open up expedia :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This right here is just facts :wow:

I actually had this conversation a few days ago on stream-- I told my audience that Japanese women are different than American women in that they don't necessarily even expect you to pay for the full date (for context, I ALWAYS pay for everything), and that you have to sometimes fight them for the bill

This is why I like them so much. They really care about you, and will go the extra mile for you, whereas it's the opposite in America, where women expect you to impress them.

In Japan, the women, should they choose to go out with you, are trying to impress YOU.

So, yeah-- treat them right, and with respect. It goes SUCH A LONG WAY out there

I miss Japan :noah: Let me open up expedia :mjlol:

It’s true tho it’s :mindblown: that people dont understand something so simple can mean that much and have that big of impact
Not gonna go into the race thing cuz I could care less it’s just what guys want in general period regardless of race but cultures in different countries have different expectations and are raised differently that it makes some races stand out more than others or countries more than others where women think it’s oh u prefer this when i prefer the treatment of this not the race in a lot of cases which is where Americans get shyt on and that whole passport brehs movement blew up when it was always there just damn social media exposure did it cus dumbasses can’t keep their mouth shut bout it without shytting on other races when it wasn’t necessary
Japan is my favorite country in the world cus of its culture idc someone being Japanese cus
Real talk it wasn’t just Japanese women who did it I knew Filipino women and Brazilian women there too
Even a damn Russian chic was the same but that might of been exception too the rule only one I knew while the other races I dated several of them

Side note it’s trippy little ass kids taking train to school cus of the responsibility and individuality the kids have there compared to America is some shyt
Hell I remember my cell phone was at least 5 years ahead compared to America back in the day cus when I came back friends were like wth a phone can do that

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
It’s true tho it’s :mindblown: that people dont understand something so simple can mean that much and have that big of impact
Not gonna go into the race thing cuz I could care less it’s just what guys want in general period regardless of race but cultures in different countries have different expectations and are raised differently that it makes some races stand out more than others or countries more than others where women think it’s oh u prefer this when i prefer the treatment of this not the race in a lot of cases which is where Americans get shyt on and that whole passport brehs movement blew up when it was always there just damn social media exposure did it cus dumbasses can’t keep their mouth shut bout it without shytting on other races when it wasn’t necessary
Japan is my favorite country in the world cus of its culture idc someone being Japanese cus
Real talk it wasn’t just Japanese women who did it I knew Filipino women and Brazilian women there too
Even a damn Russian chic was the same but that might of been exception too the rule only one I knew while the other races I dated several of them

Side note it’s trippy little ass kids taking train to school cus of the responsibility and individuality the kids have there compared to America is some shyt
Hell I remember my cell phone was at least 5 years ahead compared to America back in the day cus when I came back friends were like wth a phone can do that
Japan has the highest concentration of Brazilians outside Brazil. One of my ex’s from back then was Brazilian/japanese mix… best advice any breh needs is to learn the language and you can feast

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

Just copped Bumble and uploaded my best pictures. Shìt ain't much, but it'll have to do until I get back.

I'm 5'8, light-brown (a shade darker than Obama, if that), skinny-athletic build with a mostly Oblong head shape that narrows down below my cheekbones, but I have a defined jaw and curly hair...exactly like a mixed person's would be. I have pictures in the men's thread on here in The Salon.

I'll probably have better success at clubs than in Shibuya's crossing area, honestly. I had a couple Korean women eyeing me when I was by haeundae beach.

Language ability? Not a lick, my nígga:pachaha:. I know some basic shyt like sumimasen, Arigato, and a few others. I plan on taking a month to learn Japanese when I come back stateside. I heard about that, BTW. Still can't wrap my head around it, but it is what it is. Japanese women seem to put "how does he make me feel & can he provide" over "how does he look", if that makes sense.

I'm not seeing it, fam. Maybe me and my squad didn't pull shìt because we didn't hit clubs, spit game, or daytime Shibuya was the wrong time or place, but there are about 50 decent-looking black men at my command, and none of them kats pulled from what I saw.

The only kat that did was a short, stocky, white-looking Hispanic or Italian kat, and he did the bare minimum:mjlol:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Just copped Bumble and uploaded my best pictures. Shìt ain't much, but it'll have to do until I get back.

I'm 5'8, light-brown (a shade darker than Obama, if that), skinny-athletic build with a mostly Oblong head shape that narrows down below my cheekbones, but I have a defined jaw and curly hair...exactly like a mixed person's would be. I have pictures in the men's thread on here in The Salon.

I'll probably have better success at clubs than in Shibuya's crossing area, honestly. I had a couple Korean women eyeing me when I was by haeundae beach.

Language ability? Not a lick, my nígga:pachaha:. I know some basic shyt like sumimasen, Arigato, and a few others. I plan on taking a month to learn Japanese when I come back stateside. I heard about that, BTW. Still can't wrap my head around it, but it is what it is. Japanese women seem to put "how does he make me feel & can he provide" over "how does he look", if that makes sense.

I'm not seeing it, fam. Maybe me and my squad didn't pull shìt because we didn't hit clubs, spit game, or daytime Shibuya was the wrong time or place, but there are about 50 decent-looking black men at my command, and none of them kats pulled from what I saw.

The only kat that did was a short, stocky, white-looking Hispanic or Italian kat, and he did the bare minimum:mjlol:
Hit up roppongi.. better clubs there… check this club out ... ibex Tokyo.. was just there in July .. eat breh