MILITARY STORIES

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Anyone here know some ppl working in Saudi Arabia contracting? I heard vectrus is big out there

That's classified.
LeBron shades

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
There's tons of fukkery in the reserve component of all branches

Don't expect rank on talent alone the good ol boy network is strong

Technically UCMJ and rank structure doesn't really apply while in reserve status once deployed on Federal status you fall under normal military regulations

In the reserves your local unit maybe a company so even if you wanted to be a major you'd have to find a job for your rank.

You could be in California and you'd have to go to Louisiana to pick up rank.

Lot of reservists sit in rank for years because they don't want to move.

The normal time in rank rules don't work for the reserve component
I picked up my E6 by extending my range to 500 miles.
:scust:
I got picked up by a unit in Little Rock. I was from Corpus Christi.
:beli:
Drill there for about a year before I found a unit to transfer to near me. Them Little Rock country girls were a trip though.
:mjlit:

Belize King

Daps
Anyone here know some ppl working in Saudi Arabia contracting? I heard vectrus is big out there
I know a guy working for NG on a fighter contract. 60/60 rotation. He says it’s pretty chill out there.

You got a question?

Belize King

Daps
I'm about 70 percent done with my degree and I'm currently working on my VA.
Got my appointment later on this month

I might file unemployment so I can just rest and enjoy life for a little.

In my military career field it was tough to have a social life
Smart man. SEA is a cheap chill area where your money goes long. If you’re into PAAGing. I spent 3 months out there after my second deployment. I stayed in a hotel for $30 a day and ate for cheap.

Colombia and Brazil can be cheap as well. Enjoy your break from life. Life is too short and most of us will work until we die. Take as much time off you can afford to. GI bill sucks if you do distance learning. It’s $970ish now. It can be worth it if you live overseas but to be out on 1k plus by not getting the full bah might not be worth it to you.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart man. SEA is a cheap chill area where your money goes long. If you’re into PAAGing. I spent 3 months out there after my second deployment. I stayed in a hotel for $30 a day and ate for cheap.

Colombia and Brazil can be cheap as well. Enjoy your break from life. Life is too short and most of us will work until we die. Take as much time off you can afford to. GI bill sucks if you do distance learning. It’s $970ish now. It can be worth it if you live overseas but to be out on 1k plus by not getting the full bah might not be worth it to you.
SEA Seattle?

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I know a guy working for NG on a fighter contract. 60/60 rotation. He says it’s pretty chill out there.

You got a question?
Yea man.. I heard Saudi got mad tracts now.. I’m trying get on for next yr … still got my clearance .. finishing school in December.. hoping to have some shyt lined up before I graduate

Belize King

Daps
Yea man.. I heard Saudi got mad tracts now.. I’m trying get on for next yr … still got my clearance .. finishing school in December.. hoping to have some shyt lined up before I graduate
L3Harris has a few contracts out there. I work for them. We have Australia as well if you are interested. England too. All logistics.

Great company to work for. I been with them for 8 years now. We trying to pick up the next MARSS program as well. PACOM will be poppin because of China. Idk what ME will look like within the next 5-10 years but you never know.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
PACOM will be poppin because of China. Idk what ME will look like within the next 5-10 years but you never know.

Crazy how much shyt changes over a little bit of time.

AFSOC used to be the belle of the ball. Now shyt getting froggy with Wing Po n'dem, and Global Strike & PACAF are getting love.

20th AF like "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me:wow: ".

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

basically he is doing what I{m doing now.

I expect to be in business in about 18 months from now.