MILITARY STORIES

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Imma need your dd-214 cuz I've never used the term "vacation" while in between duty stations lol
Google it if your rusty station is overseas in the navy you get a thirty day vacation I was 7th fleet lhd 6 that shyt caught on fire after I left

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
One thing about those carriers in the Navy. ,is that there is alot of fukking going on. Its the females in the Navy that seem the most dirty.

So many places to hide, and some will just do in right in the living spaces.

Just reminded me. Had this one unrated chick (when you join without a job, and do menial labor until you can get one ) who was in the Air department. Anyhow, she hooks up with some random maintainer and sends him a video of her masturbating in her rack (bed). They break up, he loads up the video on the ships hard drive.

Of course, we are standing around watching. The one thing that stuck out in my mind, besides the obvious, is that she had a picture of what must have been her grandparents and parents looking right over her.

If they want you off the ship, depending where, you are getting flown off. She was gone really fast after that video went out. Not sure if she got in trouble, but I don't see the big dea. That dude was fukked up to make it public like that
sounds like hell or a cakewalk

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
sounds like hell or a cakewalk
The best analogy I learned about the military is that is like The Matrix. You either take the Red or Blue pill.

If anyone is one the fence about joining, ask on here. But, definitely looks at jobs that will help you. Yea, jumping out of helicopters and shooting gun are the coolest job.

Until you get out....

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The best analogy I learned about the military is that is like The Matrix. You either take the Red or Blue pill.

If anyone is one the fence about joining, ask on here. But, definitely looks at jobs that will help you. Yea, jumping out of helicopters and shooting gun are the coolest job.

Until you get out....
For the bolded I meant you can do the most boring soul sucking shyt before you even get your feet wet or you are just bored and there is someone else working harder than you

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Until you get out....
*experience may vary

needs to be on everyone poster

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Until you get out....

I disagree. Not everything you do in the military has to translate 100% to another job on the outside.

• You can build a strong-ass resume off of those skills like jumping out of helicopters and shooting guns + the admin shyt, training courses, management of ppl/resources, etc.
  • There are contracting jobs that pay 6 figs that aren't advertised that want folks with those skills.
I know several dudes with "high-speed, low drag" jobs that walked right outta AD (retired) and back into the same gig as a civilian at the same base making BANK cause they had all the right qualifications already.
  • There are also jobs you can get unrelated to your rating/MOS/AFSC just off the strength of networking or being a vet in general.

Nothing wrong with planning for the future but some folks try to game the system too much and then hit the :mjcry: when shyt goes sideways. That future job could die/dry up, the entry requirements could change, you could lose your clearance before you even get out, you could get into the "transferable" job and find you hate it, etc.

So yeah, jumping out of helos and shooting guns are the coolest jobs. Period. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Was talking to Army dawg about VA ratings today. He received 100% a minute ago and saying life is GOOD. Im like "My nikka, Im STILL waiting on my shyt, its been months!, lemme check this dumbass app". Joint usually logs me in with Face Recognition smoothy, but I had to redo verification all of sudden. Mannnnn that hoe loaded, said 100% disability.

That feeling :banderas:

That timing :wow:

Literally updated today :blessed:

:whew::ohlawd::to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Was talking to Army dawg about VA ratings today. He received 100% a minute ago and saying life is GOOD. Im like "My nikka, Im STILL waiting on my shyt, its been months!, lemme check this dumbass app". Joint usually logs me in with Face Recognition smoothy, but I had to redo verification all of sudden. Mannnnn that hoe loaded, said 100% disability.

That feeling :banderas:

That timing :wow:

Literally updated today :blessed:

:whew::ohlawd::to:
love to hear it