MILITARY STORIES

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Untitled.jpg

anybody know her?
That's probably some random chick they threw a uniform on for a photo. Cuz she way outta regs with those sleeves and hair

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's probably some random chick they threw a uniform on for a photo. Cuz she way outta regs with those sleeves and hair
clearly a random stock photo not a solider. Besides that's not even the current uniform.

I heard that they're not supposed to actually dress exactly like a solider which is why there's usually wierd but small uniform disparites in movies.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
clearly a random stock photo not a solider. Besides that's not even the current uniform.

I heard that they're not supposed to actually dress exactly like a solider which is why there's usually wierd but small uniform disparites in movies.

Even if one of us did know her, then what? We supposed to put random coli poster in contact with her? :dahell:

This is why the line to get on installation takes so long. :sitdown:

Almost every single battalion in the Army and every single non-CE squadron in the Air Force has a chick on that level or higher. :russ:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Even if one of us did know her, then what? We supposed to put random coli poster in contact with her? :dahell:

Almost every single battalion in the Army and every single non-CE squadron in the Air Force has a chick on that level or higher. :russ:

Only person I kind of know from these site photos was the chick that was on NSIPS for like 5+ years talking to that old vet.

Only knew her because people were asking if she ever made rank :dead:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

:russ:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:mjcry: Its true, we aint got no bytches in ce

Oh I know. :mjpls:

Maybe a random EM nerd or Ops Mgmt chick but that's about it.

I was downrange with a bad little fire dog but she wasn't AD and she was married. :upsetfavre:

Ain't no bad broads tryna be WFMS, or Structures, or a Dirt Boy. :mjlol: I guess the patriarchy can keep that monopolized, huh? :mjgrin:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Aye, any of y'all fellow DD214er's ever flew Space-A since y'all been out? Trying to plan a low-low flight from Ramstein to Sigonella in Feb. :patrice:

You need to go to an AMC hub. Travis, McChord, Scott, Charleston I believe. It can be done. I haven’t tried Space A since I’ve retired but I may soon. Need to go shopping in Korea.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Jimi Hendrix was a huge pain in the ass for someone :russ:

"Obsessed with playing music, Hendrix neglected his duties. He was often caught napping while on duty and failed to report for bed checks. An officer stated, “This is one of his faults, because his mind apparently cannot function while performing duties and thinking about his guitar.” His platoon sergeant, James C. Spears,filed a report which stated: “He has no interest whatsoever in the Army … It is my opinion that Private Hendrix will never come up to the standards required of a soldier. I feel that the military service will benefit if he is discharged as soon as possible.” A year later, after an alleged ankle injury during a parachute jump, Captain Gilbert Batchman offered Hendrix an honorable discharge,which he was happy to accept."