Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Nine Defendants Sentenced in $126 Million Compounding Fraud Scheme​

4/18/2023
2:00 PM EDT
Three compounding pharmacy owners, a physician, two pharmacists, and three patient recruiters were sentenced to a combined 63 and a half years in prison for their roles in a years-long, multistate scheme to defraud the Department of Labor’s (DOL) Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs and TRICARE. The coconspirators submitted false and fraudulent claims for compounded and other drugs prescribed to injured federal workers and service members, as well as paid kickbacks to patient recruiters and physicians to prescribe these drugs. The loss to the government was $126 million. The VA OIG conducted the investigation with the US Postal Service OIG, Department of Defense OIG, and DOL OIG.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

VA Doctor Accused of Sexually Assaulting Female Veteran Patients at Atlanta VA Medical Center​

5/5/2023
1:00 PM EDT
Rajesh Motibhai Patel, a primary care physician at the Joseph Maxwell Cleland Atlanta VA Medical Center in Decatur, Georgia, was indicted on multiple counts of violating his patients’ constitutional right to bodily integrity while acting under color of law and for engaging in unwanted sexual contact. Between 2019 and 2020, Patel allegedly assaulted four of his female patients during routine exams. This case is being investigated by the VA OIG.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Lol I know this ugly ass white girl named Becky that was in the army or four years and got pregnant twice lol and she had the nerve to post on fb about being a veteran
a hoe that put in that work....

still put in that work...

most of the people that got that triangle flag were probably degenerates..

but they still did what needed to be done regardless

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
One thing about those carriers in the Navy. ,is that there is alot of fukking going on. Its the females in the Navy that seem the most dirty.

So many places to hide, and some will just do in right in the living spaces.

Just reminded me. Had this one unrated chick (when you join without a job, and do menial labor until you can get one ) who was in the Air department. Anyhow, she hooks up with some random maintainer and sends him a video of her masturbating in her rack (bed). They break up, he loads up the video on the ships hard drive.

Of course, we are standing around watching. The one thing that stuck out in my mind, besides the obvious, is that she had a picture of what must have been her grandparents and parents looking right over her.

If they want you off the ship, depending where, you are getting flown off. She was gone really fast after that video went out. Not sure if she got in trouble, but I don't see the big dea. That dude was fukked up to make it public like that

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
One thing about those carriers in the Navy. ,is that there is alot of fukking going on. Its the females in the Navy that seem the most dirty.

So many places to hide, and some will just do in right in the living spaces.

Just reminded me. Had this one unrated chick (when you join without a job, and do menial labor until you can get one ) who was in the Air department. Anyhow, she hooks up with some random maintainer and sends him a video of her masturbating in her rack (bed). They break up, he loads up the video on the ships hard drive.

Of course, we are standing around watching. The one thing that stuck out in my mind, besides the obvious, is that she had a picture of what must have been her grandparents and parents looking right over her.

If they want you off the ship, depending where, you are getting flown off. She was gone really fast after that video went out. Not sure if she got in trouble, but I don't see the big dea. That dude was fukked up to make it public like that
Did the dude get in trouble?

And why are folks just allowed to upload shyt to the hard drive? Isn’t that a security risk?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Did the dude get in trouble?

And why are folks just allowed to upload shyt to the hard drive? Isn’t that a security risk?

Depending on the year, that was pretty easy to do. Now if you connect a personal external device to a military computer, the system immediately picks it up and it’s flagged under your user account as a security violation (NISPOM)

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Aye, any of y'all fellow DD214er's ever flew Space-A since y'all been out? Trying to plan a low-low flight from Ramstein to Sigonella in Feb. :patrice:

One of my good friends and coworkers had a recent horror story with space a. He and his wife are trying to get to Japan for cheap and had the whole thing planned out. It was gonna save them something like $4000.

But the entire trip got derailed by constant delays, inclement weather and crew changeover patterns that they did not have visibility on.

In my opinion, it’s really only a program that you can comfortably do when you are retired. You have to have a ton of free time and flexibility to make it work in a worst case scenario.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I ain't see no Airman's Coins posted in this bytch.
kermit

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Depending on the year, that was pretty easy to do. Now if you connect a personal external device to a military computer, the system immediately picks it up and it’s flagged under your user account as a security violation (NISPOM)
:mjlol: Some cats from my unit did this in the sandbox.

Suffice it to say the Shirt, Commander, and Wing King all had words for em. :mjgrin:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:mjlol: Some cats from my unit did this in the sandbox.

Suffice it to say the Shirt, Commander, and Wing King all had words for em. :mjgrin:

Its even worst for contractors. Lose your 6 figure job and your clearance because your dumb ass decided to try to charge your iphone on a military computer. :mjlol:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my good friends and coworkers had a recent horror story with space a. He and his wife are trying to get to Japan for cheap and had the whole thing planned out. It was gonna save them something like $4000.

But the entire trip got derailed by constant delays, inclement weather and crew changeover patterns that they did not have visibility on.

In my opinion, it’s really only a program that you can comfortably do when you are retired. You have to have a ton of free time and flexibility to make it work in a worst case scenario.
I was flying to Japan on Orders and they announced no more available flights to Japan but had Flights to Guam, I immediately seen about 20 people turn and go towards that terminal