MILITARY STORIES

Daps
Not just that. but if you were an Infantry officer or an NCO and you received orders to go to Airborne school and maybe follow on orders to an Airborne unit would you refuse?

:blessed:I do the stuff people don’t want to do the main thing that drove me through selection was the fact that very few Marines get to jump so when people see the gold wings and you’re not a rigger they know what’s up

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

2021 finna be foot on neck season. fukk what the news says.:pachaha:

I know you getting these alerts @Dave24, witcho punk ass. Report.
full

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:

yes, turn that shyt the fukk down. "drive on" is literally the worst shyt people push on others in the military

drive on and die
drive on and stay in a shyt MOS that ain't taking you anywhere after the fact
drive on and don't get any certs that translates into something real
drive on and not get your medical records straight so you end up limping for free the rest of your life

learn how to say no, get punished if you have to, say shyt is dumb and find somebody else :dead: live longer and better. its one thing if you're out there because you have to be and its your team you gotta scrap with but you ain't describe NONE of that

does it even matter what i did? lol. shyt its probably somewhere in this thread but i'll tell you one thing - it damn sure didn't define anything about me then and it doesn't now either. "but but what did YOU do" would going on about how i went looking for fingers and finding toes make my point change at all? i'm not in here saying what element has the coolest t shirt. i'm saying what's obsolete and most likely to get fukking mulched. i know what a 50 does to meat. i've had more friends die in training than overseas. i stirred shyt.

i got out and with a better life than i came into it with. and its troubling how long it took me to remember that that was the fukking goal all along.

do i like cav?

:mjlol: bruh i hate cav more than anything else in this whole country. i know i'd rather be behind some mounted weapons then digging a hole in the dirt like a fukking clown though

Edit: lmao i'm the oldhead now :flabbynsick:

:gucci:
The Cavalry catching strays now?!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn and @42 Monks shouldn't be arguing shyt ITT when it's some bytch nikkas in here that ain't even been jumped in the set. :birdman::birdman::birdman:

Some ole "I made a list, I wanna get these AFSCs" but ain't even taken an ASVAB ass-nikkas. :mjlol:
I totally gave up on dude. Frankly I think 42Monks had a bad experience in the military there should be talk on the downsides of being in the military, a super unmotivated cat could get through basic and totally fukk his life up doing something stupid that will fukk up his life forever.

I knew a dude I went to school with he joined the Navy after high school I ran into him when I was injured. I don't know what happened to him but the nikka was eating at soup kitchens. He told me that he failed a drug test because he ate hamburgers with poppy seed buns that they gave out to homeless people.

This was in DC federal land so if he got a bad discharge and couldn't be a Fed or a government contractor he was beyond fukked.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I totally gave up on dude. Frankly I think 42Monks had a bad experience in the military there should be talk on the downsides of being in the military, a super unmotivated cat could get through basic and totally fukk his life up doing something stupid that will fukk up his life forever.

I knew a dude I went to school with he joined the Navy after high school I ran into him when I was injured. I don't know what happened to him but the nikka was eating at soup kitchens. He told me that he failed a drug test because he ate hamburgers with poppy seed buns that they gave out to homeless people.

This was in DC federal land so if he got a bad discharge and couldn't be a Fed or a government contractor he was beyond fukked.
yeah i was in hood no shyt :mjlol: people who love the military to the point where they forget to grow up, play low end training games for a living and think it matters, or refuse to ask any questions are the ones that get used up like tissue then go on to be just as toxic and stupid as the people that did them dirty in the first place
:gucci:
The Cavalry catching strays now?!
always :mjtf: no strays

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:

yes, turn that shyt the fukk down. "drive on" is literally the worst shyt people push on others in the military

drive on and die
drive on and stay in a shyt MOS that ain't taking you anywhere after the fact
drive on and don't get any certs that translates into something real
drive on and not get your medical records straight so you end up limping for free the rest of your life

learn how to say no, get punished if you have to, say shyt is dumb and find somebody else :dead: live longer and better. its one thing if you're out there because you have to be and its your team you gotta scrap with but you ain't describe NONE of that

does it even matter what i did? lol. shyt its probably somewhere in this thread but i'll tell you one thing - it damn sure didn't define anything about me then and it doesn't now either. "but but what did YOU do" would going on about how i went looking for fingers and finding toes make my point change at all? i'm not in here saying what element has the coolest t shirt. i'm saying what's obsolete and most likely to get fukking mulched. i know what a 50 does to meat. i've had more friends die in training than overseas. i stirred shyt.

i got out and with a better life than i came into it with. and its troubling how long it took me to remember that that was the fukking goal all along.

do i like cav?

:mjlol: bruh i hate cav more than anything else in this whole country. i know i'd rather be behind some mounted weapons then digging a hole in the dirt like a fukking clown though

Edit: lmao i'm the oldhead now :flabbynsick:

Now were getting to it. You had a shytty experience You signed up of your own accord and you're time sucked. That's what this is all about. That's the only thing that makes sense I was a commo guy in a certain unit, I would've done the same think in the strkyer unit or an amoured unit or a nonMTOE unit. I had a solider that went to the White House Communitcations Unit. I hated Bush but I would've loved to work there. Anything I ever done from working at McDonald's to managing a team responsible for maintaining billion dollar equipment I took pride in. I was talking to a dude in this thread about the Navy, Dude thought I was in the Navy but I was a Navy Civilan I didn't even want to work for the Navy but I took the job and took pride in it.

The fact that you don't even want to say what you did nor provided a counterpoint to what I said proves my point. Everyone else in here said what they did.

Like I said I ran across many Legs in my time in the service nobody really tripped off of it. Most Officers volenteer or are assigned to airborne school so that they can be assigned to airborne units. Colin Powell talked about how he went to air assualt school as a Colonel when he was assigned to the 101st. Almost everyone that was in my battalion that joined the same time I did went to Ft. Lewis enmasse in non airborne units because that's where there were assigned. The only reason I didn't go was because I was in the 112th. But if I was gonna hang around I would've had to go to ranger school and maybe SFAS so I could stay. At the end of the day it was just a job but it also was an adventure (I'm joking) but I noticed that the reason why some people didn't like the military is because they never embraced the suck. I mean if you was gonna buck the system why did you let the Drills yell at you?

Superstar
Daps
yeah i was in hood no shyt :mjlol: people who love the military to the point where they forget to grow up, play low end training games for a living and think it matters, or refuse to ask any questions are the ones that get used up like tissue then go on to be just as toxic and stupid as the people that did them dirty in the first place

:mjtf:

Gif2.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Tell us one negative experience so that nikkas on the fence thinking they're gonna fukk a bunch of foriegns and walk into a 100K a year job might think twice about.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I always thought recruiting would be easier than being a drill Sargent
They claim the "best" NCO's get selected for recruiting duty. I knew a POL guy (basically a highly trained gas station attendant) in my unit got picked for Recruiting duty and he washed out quickly. He didn't seem that bright to begin with though.

I knew another dude who was with me in group who used to be a recruiter and he told me that he fukked every girl he put in.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now were getting to it. You had a shytty experience You signed up of your own accord and you're time sucked. That's what this is all about. That's the only thing that makes sense I was a commo guy in a certain unit, I would've done the same think in the strkyer unit or an amoured unit or a nonMTOE unit. I had a solider that went to the White House Communitcations Unit. I hated Bush but I would've loved to work there. Anything I ever done from working at McDonald's to managing a team responsible for maintaining billion dollar equipment I took pride in. I was talking to a dude in this thread about the Navy, Dude thought I was in the Navy but I was a Navy Civilan I didn't even want to work for the Navy but I took the job and took pride in it.

The fact that you don't even want to say what you did nor provided a counterpoint to what I said proves my point. Everyone else in here said what they did.

Like I said I ran across many Legs in my time in the service nobody really tripped off of it. Most Officers volenteer or are assigned to airborne school so that they can be assigned to airborne units. Colin Powell talked about how he went to air assualt school as a Colonel when he was assigned to the 101st. Almost everyone that was in my battalion that joined the same time I did went to Ft. Lewis enmasse in non airborne units because that's where there were assigned. The only reason I didn't go was because I was in the 112th. But if I was gonna hang around I would've had to go to ranger school and maybe SFAS so I could stay. At the end of the day it was just a job but it also was an adventure (I'm joking) but I noticed that the reason why some people didn't like the military is because they never embraced the suck. I mean if you was gonna buck the system why did you let the Drills yell at you?
bruh pleeeeeeeease stop trying to investigate my life story just because i said paratroopers ain't shyt :snoop:

what i did doesn't matter. because it legit doesn't matter. the most valuable thing i did in the military was take shifts for people who couldn't do em anymore. and that put me in a lot different maneuver units in both iraq and afghanistan.

i don't do war stories. there is no point in some dramatic retelling about ammo cooking off on someone stuck in vehicle. people drowning in their own gear. wired houses and people shytting themselves. rockets. etc. especially not for daps and in response to someone saying "equipment is more important than men" or whatever that shyt was.

the people who get off on that or think its validation instead of simply an experience are bozos. in or out.

as bad as hood was, the military was still the best gamble i ever took on myself. and i didn't get out because of hood, i got out because of shafter - where i was doing the job of 3 people for a shytty coin and covering for contractors who each made way more money than me. now i've gone from contracting to teaching. i'm happy i joined and never said otherwise even once. i'm even happier i got hurt and chilled the fukk out before i got a bunch of other soldiers killed with the 'lead from the front' trash that they had me smoking.

i really don't give a shyt outside of seeing people *not* fukk themselves up trying to be superheroes for an army that will happily replace them in an instant with the lowest common denominator and keep going.

and basic training is not the same as happily taking on the dumbest, most antiquated attrition-based descriptor in the military :dead:
I always thought recruiting would be easier than being a drill Sargent
nah recruiting is depressing as hell. see yourself in a kid and be ready to drink yourself stupid....