Military breh's have you EVER known anyone that FAILED the AVAB?....one WS did and you will never guess who? #Ididntknowthatwaspossible!!!

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I think the avg score is 32 iirc. My cuz scored a 19 and I knew a girl who got like a 7 or something like that lol. Anything above a 55 qualified you for any enlisted rate including nuke...I scored a 68 and became a fire controlman working on the sea sparrow missle system ... Shore tour options sucked so crossed over to supply and became a postal clerk lol

Nah breh, Nukes need line scores of either 252+ in some of the categories, or a 235+ line score and additional tests.... scoring a 55 isn't very likely to get you those scores....but all things are possible with waivers,documentation and the right timing.

a 55 in some ratings/communities would be :whoa:

You still in?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's a knowledge-based exam. You have to be special or a real dummy to score below a 50. When I joined, the scale was a normal 1-100

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got like a mid 80 (either 82 or 85…I forgot since its been awhile) and I barely tried

I know its possible to miss the cut off score and I even think there are waivers, but to fail that bad is hilarious

Plus for what he did and how people feel about it, its not safe to put him around people with weapons that count on him. And im sure some bruhs gonna want to fade him up too

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
[/QUOTE]
Damn how many got lost doing that dumb shyt

:picard:

Luckily, it was hilly and so I don’t think anybody got lost but it was an hassle trying find the markers they placed in the dark. Plus trying not fall and roll down the hill, which is hella funny seeing someone tumble down a hill in night vision :lolbron:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I got like a mid 80 (either 82 or 85…I forgot since its been awhile) and I barely tried

I know its possible to miss the cut off score and I even think there are waivers, but to fail that bad is hilarious

Plus for what he did and how people feel about it, its not safe to put him around people with weapons that count on him. And im sure some bruhs gonna want to fade him up too
Absolutely would have wiped that shytty smirk off his face in a line locker.......

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh, Nukes need line scores of either 252+ in some of the categories, or a 235+ line score and additional tests.... scoring a 55 isn't very likely to get you those scores....but all things are possible with waivers,documentation and the right timing.

You still in?
Nukes needed a 90 plus in 2002......I came in as a company with a 75.........all the nukes I knew was some fukking idiots.......fukking rain men that couldn't even march in formation properly

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps

You still in?
Maybe we got a different scoring table cuz Ive never heard those numbers
AFQT CategoryScore Range
I93 – 99
II65 – 92
IIIA50 – 64
IIIB31 – 49
IVA21 – 30
IVB16 – 20
IVC10 – 15
V1 – 9
..and I got out awhile ago before .... Another reference
ASVAB AFQT Scores
Your Armed Forces Qualification Test (AFQT) score specifically determines whether you are eligible for enlistment in the military. Each branch has a different minimum AFQT score requirement, listed below:
Idk where u got your #s from
Air Force -- 36
Army -- 31
Minimum score of 50 to qualify for certain enlistment incentives
Marine Corps -- 32
Navy -- 35
Coast Guard -- 40

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Maybe we got a different scoring table cuz Ive never heard those numbers
AFQT CategoryScore Range
I93 – 99
II65 – 92
IIIA50 – 64
IIIB31 – 49
IVA21 – 30
IVB16 – 20
IVC10 – 15
V1 – 9
..and I got out awhile ago before .... Another reference
ASVAB AFQT Scores
Your Armed Forces Qualification Test (AFQT) score specifically determines whether you are eligible for enlistment in the military. Each branch has a different minimum AFQT score requirement, listed below:
Idk where u got your #s from
Air Force -- 36
Army -- 31
Minimum score of 50 to qualify for certain enlistment incentives
Marine Corps -- 32
Navy -- 35
Coast Guard -- 40

Line scores and your overall ASVAB score are different things.... aint no way you hitting them line scores with a 55.

Straight from MyNavyHR.

Requirements:

ASVAB scores:

NFa:

AR + MK + EI + GS > 252 or AR + MK + VE + MC > 252

NFb:

AR + MK + EI + GS > 235 or AR + MK + VE + MC > 235

AND

AR + AR + MK + MC + NAPT > 290 or AR + MK + VE + MC + NAPT > 290

NAPT minimum passing score is 55

All candidates for ratings in the nuclear field program must meet test score criteria and other criteria set forth in COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 1130.8K (Navy Recruiting Manual - Enlisted series). All candidates must be a high school diploma graduate and have passed at least one year of algebra.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Oh ok didn't know they broke it down by sections. I thought they went by overall scores. QM1 lied to me back in the day lol

A lot of people don't know that the list they give you that tells you what you qualify is based off the overall score and/or line scores....it's partly why you can have people in the same rate with a vast difference in overall score

certain communities need a minimum score, while others may also require line scores or a demonstrated aptitude for a skill within a rate.

Superstar
Daps

I was half sleep and impatient and my dumbass got a 77 with 110 gt’s across the board.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Kyle Rittenhouse's image crafter speaks out in regret of the divisive monster he helped create.

He implies that Kyle scored less than 10 on the ASVAB test for military recruits.

2/7
The minimum ASVAB score to join the Marines is 31. Most people can score 50 without even trying.

Wikipedia says that scoring below 10 means you are legally ineligible to enlist, so I guess that is what happened.
Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery - Wikipedia

3/7
I took the ASVAB in high school and only got one question wrong. They wanted to put me in a submarine. I said, no thanks. lol

Look, at the questions. Most of them are not all that hard.

4/7
The letter says his score was so low that he was permanently disqualified from joining the Marines. I suppose it's standard practice when you score that low.

The little porker is a dumber-than-dirt recklessly violent MAGA idiot who whines and cries that he's a victim.

5/7
There's stupid, and then there's Kyle. Kyle is what we call extra stupid.

6/7
The rest of the story is Kyle was blacklisted for sending unsolicited videos of him field stripping his AR15 to his military recruiters which made them uncomfortable with his state of mind.

Think Full Metal Jacket.

7/7
Killer Kyle's Ex-Spokesperson Turns On Him

David Hancock, who had acted as spokesman for Killer Kyle Rittenhouse and the Rittenhouse family comes clean about who Killer Kyle really is.
GKVjYV1akAA03fy.jpg

GKVjZC8aIAEpOpJ.jpg

GKVjZsCaYAATlMe.jpg

GKVjaTTbgAAgVZi.jpg

GKVkZYKaoAABiC4.jpg