Military breh's have you EVER known anyone that FAILED the AVAB?....one WS did and you will never guess who? #Ididntknowthatwaspossible!!!

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
I think the avg score is 32 iirc. My cuz scored a 19 and I knew a girl who got like a 7 or something like that lol. Anything above a 55 qualified you for any enlisted rate including nuke...I scored a 68 and became a fire controlman working on the sea sparrow missle system ... Shore tour options sucked so crossed over to supply and became a postal clerk lol

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I used to recruit and I sent a lot of remedial type people to beautiful Ft. Benning for 11B.

When drills would tell recruits “Your recruiter lied to you” they were talking about me.

:pachaha:

You’re right about 88M though.

BTW - “Needs of the Army” I started recruiting back in 05 when they needed bodies.

:lolbron:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I failed my asvab, im sure I have math dyslexia and don't comprehend some shyt, , I also process and generate my math answers way to slow,,

Nevertheless , I graduated in computers and work in IT

Score was to low for the NAVY

I had shyt like when I took the test,,

0083100001.png

I got a 76-77 on the asvab. This was with zero math, I skipped and guessed on all the math questions. Because I found out they only take the score of reading writing and math. They don’t take into account the other questions on that score.

If you score a low on asvab you basically can’t read or write.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
The ASVAB is basically a GED test. Straight high school level multiple choice questions.
I had certified dummies in my squadron, on some how the fukk did you pass?
Our jobs were maintenance/tech shyt on aircraft. You had to have SOME math knowledge (again, HS level shyt + everything we did was off a computer)
I thought we were joking when we made fun of the less than capable, we'd talk shyt like "America is finished, look who we got"
Come to find out it wasn't a joke
:to:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ASVAB is basically a GED test. Straight high school level multiple choice questions.
I had certified dummies in my squadron, on some how the fukk did you pass?
Our jobs were maintenance/tech shyt on aircraft. You had to have SOME math knowledge (again, HS level shyt + everything we did was off a computer)
I thought we were joking when we made fun of the less than capable, we'd talk shyt like "America is finished, look who we got"
Come to find out it wasn't a joke
:to:
Wild part to me THOSE ARE THE GUYS THAT CAN SHOOT AT THE RANGE!!

like damn your grouping be tight at hell (pause)

But when I tell you to put some chock blocks on your truck you seem to not understand

:what:

Superstar
Daps
From my experience, it seems like they send a lot of dumb MFs to Drum.

I knew this one combat medic that was always pissed off and seemed really dumb. I’d rather do self aid then get treated by him any day.

I knew this one medic chick that was definitely book smart but had no common sense or no solidering skills. She couldn’t even read a map but she was fine and country.

:pachaha:

:sas1:
Between me and you I went 2.5 years as an infantry line medic without being able to truly do land nav.
:sas2:

:russ:
Nah I was good at recognizing landmarks and knew to always travel the high ground, when I can. I didn’t really have to learn it until I had to teach it to my own soldiers lol.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1:
Between me and you I went 2.5 years as an infantry line medic without being able to truly do land nav.
:sas2:

:russ:
Nah I was good at recognizing landmarks and knew to always travel the high ground, when I can. I didn’t really have to learn it until I had to teach it to my own soldiers lol.
Didn’t you love it when that butter bar didn’t know what to do and was asking for help

I used to be so petty :wow:

Superstar
Daps
How can anybody fail the ASVAB? A person is never too stupid to not be in the military. There is a job for everybody.

Nah breh, you see that shyt in basic lmao. Recruiters be trying to make numbers so you get to see some spectacularly stupid people. I’m talking “crying because they can't fit the cube wooden block into the triangle hole type stupid.

They make you feel like they’d only truly ever be useful being locked in some kind of adult sized incubator to be farmed for bioelectric energy or some shyt. They get treated like everyone else and are eventually weeded out according to regulation (fitness, failing training milestones, failure to adapt, etc).

There’s at least one or two in every class and it’s life changing to see.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, you see that shyt in basic lmao. Recruiters be trying to make numbers so you get to see some spectacularly stupid people. I’m talking “crying because they can't fit the cube wooden block into the triangle hole type stupid.

They make you feel like they’d only truly ever be useful being locked in some kind of adult sized incubator to be farmed for bioelectric energy or some shyt. They get treated like everyone else and are eventually weeded out according to regulation (fitness, failing training milestones, failure to adapt, etc).

There’s at least one or two in every class and it’s life changing to see.
I remember slow dudes in boot camp, but in order for a dude to fail the whole ASVAB that muddafugga would have to be literally retarded. From what I recalled they were just testing aptitude. They were trying to determine how stupid were you and what kind of job that you could do. They really didn't give a fugg, because push come to shove they would just give a dude a broom, paint scrapper, a potato peeler, a pack and/or a gun and call it a day. Stupid and lazy people made it through boot camp from what I recalled. The people that didn't make it were the criminals, deviants or people that just completely mentally unstable and they had to be the dangerous type of unstable.