Military breh's have you EVER known anyone that FAILED the AVAB?....one WS did and you will never guess who? #Ididntknowthatwaspossible!!!

Superstar
Daps
I remember slow dudes in boot camp, but in order for a dude to fail the whole ASVAB that muddafugga would have to be literally retarded. From what I recalled they were just testing aptitude. They were trying to determine how stupid were you and what kind of job that you could do. They really didn't give a fugg, because push come to shove they would just give a dude a broom, paint scrapper, a potato peeler, a pack and/or a gun and call it a day. Stupid and lazy people made it through boot camp from what I recalled. The people that didn't make it were the criminals, deviants or people that just completely mentally unstable and they had to be the dangerous type of unstable.

shyt amazes me but it opened my eyes to how diverse humanity is.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Wild part to me THOSE ARE THE GUYS THAT CAN SHOOT AT THE RANGE!!

like damn your grouping be tight at hell (pause)

But when I tell you to put some chock blocks on your truck you seem to not understand

:what:

:lolbron:

Image of - Done, Drill Sergeant! - Gump!

Ole "because you told me to, Drill Sergeant"-ass nikkas.

Superstar
Daps
I can't remember breh, this was decades ago, i was like 17 or something.

I process shyt like the below wayyyy to slow solve :francis:
I excell in everthing else tho

64b897fe77a27_3095784_1200_1700.webp

I feel you, my attention span gets super short when it comes to numbers in word problems. It helps a lot if I can sketch on the scratch paper to visualize it.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I failed my asvab, im sure I have math dyslexia and don't comprehend some shyt, , I also process and generate my math answers way to slow,,

Nevertheless , I graduated in computers and work in IT

Score was to low for the NAVY

I had shyt like when I took the test,,

0083100001.png
Visual Analysis test....easy ehit when you are an artist :mjlit: