Military brehs....do you regret joining?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
That's really what it is - and never take that shyt for granted.

People often talk about "just be strong and committed and you can get the full 20 years" but that's bullshyt. The hand you're dealt with duty stations, leadership, opportunities, and straight up random luck play a part in all of that more than personal ambitions do. I probably would've done 20 happily if I never landed in Ft. Hood to start out. That place probably took 10 years off my career... Never take a good situation for granted breh because there's people out there that would give anything for it.

Why does everyone hate Hood so much:DenzelisDone:

There are worse duty stations. Trust me.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Grown men shytting in the shower
tenor.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why does everyone hate Hood so much:DenzelisDone:

There are worse duty stations. Trust me.
Everything bad about the world, I learned at Ft. Hood :ehh: by the time I got to a good duty station I was damaged goods and trusted no one. I've never been surrounded by so many functional degenerates in my life. And its contagious.

A ton of shyt happened that I can laugh about now but at the moment? I didn't even know I had anger issues like that. I remember one time some fukkboi corporal told me to cut the grass and this sergeant major stopped his car in the middle of the road, ran over to where I was, and told me to chill out. I don't even remember saying anything but I guess I was on one. I never flipped on people until I got to Hood.
Grown men shytting in the shower
tenor.gif
breh I thought it was bad watching a group of grown men being told not to jack off in the common areas, but I cleaned a female restroom ONCE and I swear on everything I gave every bytch in the motorpool a :scust: for the rest of my time in that unit. There is nothing worse than a filthy woman.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
breh I thought it was bad watching a group of grown men being told not to jack off in the common areas, but I cleaned a female restroom ONCE and I swear on everything I gave every bytch in the motorpool a :scust: for the rest of my time in that unit. There is nothing worse than a filthy woman.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
It gets you highly sensitive jobs within government or with government contractors that starts you out with high 5 figures or high 6 figures...

Security clearances cost a lot and most private companies or governments don't wanna pay for them..
Do you know if theres a way to check if it hasn't expire yet? i got out back in 2015, but dont remember when was the last time i had mine redone.