Miley Cyrus got a banger

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Female pop music is straight up demonic. You niccas with daughters....:ufdup:

What's up with this "be free, be a whore, don't respect traditional values" movement within female music right now? Everything is about going out, getting fukked, getting fukked up, being proud of your body...etc etc etc.

ibm4pwkEanHiZP.gif

ibeIICWH1pvy9S.gif

This goes against my earlier post but fukk it, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULD....:noah:
:deadmanny: my train of though as well, but the shyt is demonic..... and disrespectful to music and black culture.

Daps
This is so insulting, I'm sick of nikkas supporting people who make a complete mockery of black people and nikkas support it.

Same bytch who didn't know what the fukk a Jay-Z song was because she "doesn't listen to pop music" is now suddenly twerking her pancakes all over the world.

If she was a poster I'd neg her all the damn time.

Preach. PREACH.

Y'all know these guys are eating it up :mjpls:

#whiteprivilege y'all.

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
This is so insulting, I'm sick of nikkas supporting people who make a complete mockery of black people and nikkas support it.

Same bytch who didn't know what the fukk a Jay-Z song was because she "doesn't listen to pop music" is now suddenly twerking her pancakes all over the world.

If she was a poster I'd neg her all the damn time.

yes! how dare she make a mockery of the legendary art of twerking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Preach. PREACH.

Y'all know these guys are eating it up :mjpls:

#whiteprivilege y'all.

These nikkas will never understand.

yes! how dare she make a mockery of the legendary art of twerking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twerking? You can't be that dull. bytch did an interview saying she was lookin for a "black sound", found mike will made it and created this c00nery. She's wearing grills and importing black bytches from the jungles of ratchetville to clap their ass so c00ns across the nation can call her white Rihanna and accept her.

Looks like a success so far. As soon as she collects all that black money she'll be somewhere degrading black people and calling worldwide rapstars pop artists again. bytch don't know Jay-Z but she claps her bleg on stage for juicy j?

I'm sleep tho.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I like this song thanks to the producer who wrote it but this chick is SO contrived it hurts. Like, srsly. She's trying way too hard to be a bad girl. Straddling men on stage now? Rly? Smh! I guess you gotta do what you gotta do when you have no talent. :snoop:

[ame=http://youtu.be/14fsHu_BGP0]Miley Cyrus Performs "We Can't Stop" - YouTube[/ame]

And, smh at any nikka cosigning this tomfoolery. You know damn well she don't want no Black man. I mean look at her. She's doing some punk rock, 80s thing in her new video. The twerking is just something that is current right now for her to ride and the Black ppl in her videos are pawns.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
the song is not that bad. planet IV and Mike Will did their thing :obama:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont worry shell suck the culture dry, profit and find a new gimmick....blks love letting everybody take their shyt, get paid and then own it....then they become satisfy working for that person