Miley Cyrus got a banger

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That song is garbage even Rihanna turned it down.

Ehh the reason Rihanna turned it down was cause she went to Mike Will for some urban shyt the would play in a club (Pour it Up) not necessarily cause the song was bad.

No, The way I said it clearly implies that Rihanna is not a great artist and if even she would turn down that song then it obviously must really suck ass.

5 million views equals millions of records sold now?

You can brag when she starts seeing 5 million or more in revenue from it.

I mean it is Miley Crus, anything she released would have did that (she been on a lil hiatus so her fans thirsty right now).

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What makes this different than any other generic top 40 song? Sounds like something Kesha or Rhianna would come out with. Oh she said turnt up tho :ooh:.

U TLR nikkas are something else :pachaha:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh the reason Rihanna turned it down was cause she went to Mike Will for some urban shyt the would play in a club (Pour it Up) not necessarily cause the song was bad.

I mean it is Miley Crus, anything she released would have did that (she been on a lil hiatus so her fans thirsty right now).

You say it is Miley Cyrus like she's some household name or pop superstar. Lol.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Female pop music is straight up demonic. You niccas with daughters....:ufdup:

What's up with this "be free, be a whore, don't respect traditional values" movement within female music right now? Everything is about going out, getting fukked, getting fukked up, being proud of your body...etc etc etc.

^ Need a return to nice, clean women, making music like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You say it is Miley Cyrus like she's some household name or pop superstar. Lol.

My grandma knows her. That to me always = household name.

But yeah, this song just makes me feel bad. Contains all the bullshyt put into other songs. Molly and being turnt up and then all of that awful twerking. I honestly wish she and that 'rapper' Iggy whatever would practice in their bedroom before they get on camera with that bullshyt.

Making me have to go to youtube every time to redeem white twerkers in my eyes :to:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The video is outrageous.
Her tongue is out. She is humping beds and tubs. She is dressed yt while twerking near black women dressed in black. Miley makes out with a huge Miley Barbie doll.

WTF? O_0 at the grill and fingernails

She has outdone Keshia, I suppose.

http://www.celebytchy.com/305258/miley_cyrus_debuts_her_new_we_cant_stop_video_cool_or_cringeworthy/

--> aq out <--

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
But yeah, this song just makes me feel bad. Contains all the bullshyt put into other songs. Molly and being turnt up and then all of that awful twerking. I honestly wish she and that 'rapper' Iggy whatever would practice in their bedroom before they get on camera with that bullshyt.

She says "dancing with miley" not molly

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
She says "dancing with miley" not molly

If she is saying that then it sounds purposely mumbled to avoid not catching hell for promoting molly while at the same time knowing people will misconstrue it as her talking about molly.

I, for one, have never heard her say her name with an o sound

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
ibm4pwkEanHiZP.gif

ibeIICWH1pvy9S.gif

This goes against my earlier post but fukk it, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULD....:noah: