Miley Cyrus got a banger

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What makes this different than any other generic top 40 song? Sounds like something Kesha or Rhianna would come out with. Oh she said turnt up tho :ooh:.

U TLR nikkas are something else :pachaha:

The fukk are you talking about nikka. you talking top 40 I don't listen to the radio, I heard it because of the buzz it got not cause I'm a play the radio ass nikka

and what the fukk is TLR? you mean TRL

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Song is garbage as hell. Pop music in general sucks right now. Everything is formulaic as hell. I'm sick and tired of this fast food music. You can always tell if a song sucks if the singer is shaking her ass infront of the camera for no apparent reason. We need to get back to songs of substance.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mCKQzrlSyI[/ame]

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Song is garbage as hell. Pop music in general sucks right now. Everything is formulaic as hell. I'm sick and tired of this fast food music. You can always tell if a song sucks if the singer is shaking her ass infront of the camera for no apparent reason. We need to get back to songs of substance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mCKQzrlSyI
:patrice: you can do better than this i hope? Not praising the Miley song but it is catchy, this is mediocre to be honest.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My grandma knows her. That to me always = household name.

But yeah, this song just makes me feel bad. Contains all the bullshyt put into other songs. Molly and being turnt up and then all of that awful twerking. I honestly wish she and that 'rapper' Iggy whatever would practice in their bedroom before they get on camera with that bullshyt.

Making me have to go to youtube every time to redeem white twerkers in my eyes :to:

I see your grandmother and i raise you My mother, my aunts, uncles and my grandparents not knowing who she is. :smugfavre:

Lol @ redeeming twerkers.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I see your grandmother and i raise you My mother, my aunts, uncles and my grandparents not knowing who she is. :smugfavre:

Lol @ redeeming twerkers.

:to: it's a skill

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHdWpgkjWw#t=61s"]twerkin with my sis[/ame]

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Song isn't that bad
:ehh:

:whoo:
At the freaky shyt she was doing in that video. Can I get a request for some female artist I know with actual amazing bodies to do some shyt like that. It would literally be
:noah:

I always knew Miley was a freak. She is the 2nd coming of Madonna...but reality is, madonna in no way would be able to make it to 'Madonna Status' in todays music scene/entertainment world. Care to disagree?
:sitdown:

Miley will have a decent album pop-wise. But will never grow anywhere beyond where she is now.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
This is so insulting, I'm sick of nikkas supporting people who make a complete mockery of black people and nikkas support it.

Same bytch who didn't know what the fukk a Jay-Z song was because she "doesn't listen to pop music" is now suddenly twerking her pancakes all over the world.

If she was a poster I'd neg her all the damn time.