Miley Cyrus got a banger

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
ibm4pwkEanHiZP.gif

This goes against my earlier post but fukk it, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULD....:noah:

Man the things id do to this unruly ofay bytch :wow:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Not bad, especially coming from her cause I didn't like any of her shyt she had before. Got a Rihanna "Umbrella" tempo to it but its a decent club banger.

Plus she got my dikk hard with that ass gif. Something I wouldn't think she would've been able to do :takedat:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt would be so much better if it was rihanna instead., written by the same people who did pour it up. Anyway I'm happy for mike will

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see your grandmother and i raise you My mother, my aunts, uncles and my grandparents not knowing who she is. :smugfavre:

Lol @ redeeming twerkers.

my mother and aunts know her

all of them

where fukk do you live lol

my family is scattered across 3 continents and they know who she is

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
jags.gif

miley cyrus love? Am I on another forum?
this whole thread shows there are a lot of young c00ns & undercover whites in the coli
is that miley again? :why:
I like this song thanks to the producer who wrote it but this chick is SO contrived it hurts. Like, srsly. She's trying way too hard to be a bad girl. Straddling men on stage now? Rly? Smh! I guess you gotta do what you gotta do when you have no talent. :snoop:

Miley Cyrus Performs "We Can't Stop" - YouTube

And, smh at any nikka cosigning this tomfoolery. You know damn well she don't want no Black man. I mean look at her. She's doing some punk rock, 80s thing in her new video. The twerking is just something that is current right now for her to ride and the Black ppl in her videos are pawns.
Yeah the punkish look was one thing but now that shes trying this type of music u can tell shes a phony.I mean you just have to look at that interview with kimmmel where she staunchly admitted to smoking dope to see this is a gimmick.I dont know whats funnier tho the fact that c00ns on here think the image shes portraying is real (and now shes suddenly down) or the fact safe (white) artists still need to go thru this process to be considered "cool" in 2013