Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The people have the audacity to say that the Wizards will finish worst than the Hornets :mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was the windshield incident in January or this month? He tweaked on her twice AFTER getting a year suspension??? Am I reading this correctly that this happened THIS week?

:mjtf:

And he got hit with the WOAT timing right as the season is about to start. Might be All NBA crash dummy team.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You keep focusing on the warrant more than the situation itself. You can know that the situation happened without knowing there was a warrant out for his arrest because of it.

Both things can be true.

Whatever. He about to be sat down for a minute at minimum. Time for Brandon Miller to get busy.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Think about MSU the past 5 years
1. Nassar scandal
2. Mel Tucker beating his meat cost him 80M
3. Keith Appling doing a bid for killing his own family
4. Mateen Cleaves sexual assault
5. Miles Bridges

There's a dark cloud around that university

Nassar is a uofm graduate, fukk out of here with that man.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Matt Ishbia just bought the Suns. A couple of bad apples don’t represent all of us :hubie:

And I fukk with Keith Appling, my cousin has known him for years. I don’t know man, I love my school, but it definitely has been some fuccery up there.

MSU has nothing to do with the choices those cats made. It was all ingrained beforehand.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
He moving like he don't give a fukk now huh, but just wait until he and his family realize the millions of dollars he was right at the doorstep of making will never be in reach of again.

Go ahead and cut him so he could fulfill his longtime dream of being a trap rapper.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He moving like he don't give a fukk now huh, but just wait until he and his family realize the millions of dollars he was right at the doorstep of making will never be in reach of again.

Go ahead and cut him so he could fulfill his longtime dream of being a trap rapper.
Money Making Miles with the hit single, Beat My bytch Ass