Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
So he's basically had two incidents since the major one that we know about. Dude is a goof and Silver is trash. It also might be a signal that we're out of the meetoo era. How this nicca got a second chance after that first incident is crazy.
lol as far as sports goes the biggest leagues have made it clear they don't really care about this kind of shyt (domestic violence, sexual assault, etc.)

at least he turned himself in

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If the warrant is a sealed warrant, no investigator is going to find out about it. The entire point is for it to be a secret during an investigation until its concluded.
You think they didn’t talk to his fukkin baby mama nikka :gucci:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was the windshield incident in January or this month? He tweaked on her twice AFTER getting a year suspension??? Am I reading this correctly that this happened THIS week?

:mjtf:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's crazy the amount of players currently in the league/about to be out of the league forever who are just willingly self-sabotaging their careers and generational wealth :gucci:

It goes way beyond stupidity and immaturity.
He gonna be playing in some La Liga this season.

At least he'll indirectly become a passport bro

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Think about MSU the past 5 years
1. Nassar scandal
2. Mel Tucker beating his meat cost him 80M
3. Keith Appling doing a bid for killing his own family
4. Mateen Cleaves sexual assault
5. Miles Bridges

There's a dark cloud around that university

Matt Ishbia just bought the Suns. A couple of bad apples don’t represent all of us :hubie:

And I fukk with Keith Appling, my cousin has known him for years. I don’t know man, I love my school, but it definitely has been some fuccery up there.