Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused by the whole set of events now. The summons says he did the pool ball thing last week.
i just heard they were holding the warrant since Jan
if its true he dis something recently then he's dumb as fukk:yeshrug:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
this dude was legitimately LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY from getting a life-changing bag. Thats not an exaggeration. all he had to do was sit still and shut the fukk up for a few hours and he'd get a ton of money from Charlotte

I guess this way, he's a monster who didn't get paid, so things are better like this :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If I'm not mistaken, the warrant just became public yesterday, so the NBA wasn't aware.
That excuse doesn’t fly as it’s obvious didn’t contact the PD at any point before levying their suspension. They essentially took him at his word that the situation was over and it almost came back to haunt him.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That excuse doesn’t fly as it’s obvious didn’t contact the PD at any point before levying their suspension. They essentially took him at his word that the situation was over and it almost came back to haunt him.
how does that work?

If it isn’t public can the info still be released

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Impossible to say. Come on, the NBA has been known for finding all kinds of dirt on players and keeping it private. This is a brain dead take, ESPECIALLY with the news the PD had the warrant since Janaury and is NOW serving it. Clearly they were operating on a different type of time and this has nothing to do with the NBA messing up.