Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Take this with a grain of salt obviously, but someone on the MSU 247 board is saying:

“I know Miles pretty well. I have not spoken to him since the news broke, but I have spoken to his best friend who was in the house that night. He told me there is video and Miles will be exonerated. There were cameras all over the house.....”

Again, NOT my quote.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Take this with a grain of salt obviously, but someone on the MSU 247 board is saying:

“I know Miles pretty well. I have not spoken to him since the news broke, but I have spoken to his best friend who was in the house that night. He told me there is video and Miles will be exonerated. There were cameras all over the house.....”

Again, NOT my quote.
If there is video evidence to prove his innocence why has that not been given to the police to resolve the case at this point?

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I keep hearing the pistons may still be thirsty enough to sign this fool. If u doing the most (weed,lean, woman beating) during the contract year imagine what he will be on after they give him $80 mill +……. Bad move. Dude needs atleast two years of being humbled to realize how dumb he’s been. Him getting a slap on the wrist and getting a big contract regardless would be the most enabling shyt a sports league has done…..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Again, NOT my quote.

:stopitslime:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Again, NOT my quote.

Sources: Trust Me Bro

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I keep hearing the pistons may still be thirsty enough to sign this fool. If u doing the most (weed,lean, woman beating) during the contract year imagine what he will be on after they give him $80 mill +……. Bad move. Dude needs atleast two years of being humbled to realize how dumb he’s been. Him getting a slap on the wrist and getting a big contract regardless would be the most enabling shyt a sports league has done…..
I want it to happen just to read Mitch Albom's sanctimonious ass suddenly care about the pistons again, as well as Valenti rant about it.

They'd be right but I'd be entertained