Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Back after the all star break huh … :picard:

Do you not understand how plea agreements work?

nikkas told me I was doing 7 year's took a plea and was given probation.

I fukked off probation and got 2 years and only did 1

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Do you not understand how plea agreements work?

nikkas told me I was doing 7 year's took a plea and was given probation.

I fukked off probation and got 2 years and only did 1

Learn to read the shyt you post.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Learn to read the shyt you post.

If he plea guilty to lesser charges (which he will and I said he would) what am I not understanding. I never said just because he plea down he won't get suspended.

He will still get I would assume 41 games half a season once the court case concludes.

Come on

You're smarter than this

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If he plea guilty to lesser charges (which he will and I said he would) what am I not understanding. I never said just because he plea down he won't get suspended.

He will still get I would assume 41 games half a season once the court case concludes.

Come on

You're smarter than this
:dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Those are some good ass rules, the NFL should just copy this structure

Watson wouldn’t be suspended and it would help the public understand what not guilty in criminal court is versus the other outcomes
The majority of NFL players would still end up getting suspended anyways as they still get charged, but eventually get the charges dropped. Watson wasn't found not guilty. He just wasn't charged at all, but it still doesn't mean that he shouldn't be suspended for what he did especially with the recent settlements with the accusers. Let's also not act like people aren't paid off to not even press charges at all.

The NFL rule is fine in its current format. The only drawback of it is that the person who can appeal the decision is the one that's over final appeal process. The NBA doesn't have these type of situations often, which is why the rules are in its current format.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The majority of NFL players would still end up getting suspended anyways as they still get charged, but eventually get the charges dropped. Watson wasn't found not guilty. He just wasn't charged at all, but it still doesn't mean that he shouldn't be suspended for what he did especially with the recent settlements with the accusers. Let's also not act like people aren't paid off to not even press charges at all.

The NFL rule is fine in its current format. The only drawback of it is that the person who can appeal the decision is the one that's over final appeal process. The NBA doesn't have these type of situations often, which is why the rules are in its current format.
Bro, he wasn't even charged he settled cicil suits. He doesn't deserve to get any punishment.