Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Daps
All that lean drinkin and rap shyt got him fukked up. Assuming what ive seen is true fukk this guy for fukking ever.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take this with a grain of salt obviously, but someone on the MSU 247 board is saying:

“I know Miles pretty well. I have not spoken to him since the news broke, but I have spoken to his best friend who was in the house that night. He told me there is video and Miles will be exonerated. There were cameras all over the house.....”

Again, NOT my quote.
He should of released it to protect his name, he’s probably not playing until this situation has been resolved

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
All that lean drinkin and rap shyt got him fukked up. Assuming what ive seen is true fukk this guy for fukking ever.

We will never see another rap video from him again. He blew 100 million dollar payday and will get another opportunity to play in the NBA. His advisors are on his ass.

Daps
We will never see another rap video from him again. He blew 100 million dollar payday and will get another opportunity to play in the NBA. His advisors are on his ass.
We might not see it but who's to say he isnt doing the rest of the bs behind the scene? I mean all in all. fukk all that bullshyt. Youre in NBA(sports in general too) for a reason. Why disrespect sports like that, your team, everything. shyts wack as fukk.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

So he can't play until the matter is resolved. He will take a plea next month

He lucky, if Deshaun Watson was a NBA nikka that means he couldn’t get suspended

So let’s see if he really put hands on that woman

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taylor was suspended before even pleaded at trial.

he was suspended indefinitely by the hornets not the nba until it got resolved and then suspended by the nba after the guilty verdict. if there's no verdict for miles before the season starts, im sure its going to go the same way.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He probably told the NBA he was gonna plea guilty tho, NBA keeps in communication with the players in affairs like this
He was on a contract - so suspension without pay wasn't some new hurdle or anything.
he was suspended indefinitely by the hornets not the nba until it got resolved and then suspended by the nba after the guilty verdict. if there's no verdict for miles before the season starts, im sure its going to go the same way.
the league did not give charlotte the option lol

that's why he got credit for time on the suspension served. otherwise the nbpa would've never let the nba double up like that - and that was a misdemeanor too