Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This sadly might go the Ray Rice route

He’s gonna use her to reconcile his image, maybe get her pregnant again to show that they’re in a “loving” relationship. I highly doubt she’s done with him.

Miles Bridges will get another shot. Maybe not this year but he’ll take a prove it deal by a team.
She posted the shyt on IG

Ray Rice fiancée never spoke out against him publicly and took responsibility for her role in the situation

It’s over for a lil bit for this guy, needs to rehab his mind and image

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All Bridges had to do was focus on playing ball instead of being some wanna be gangsta rapper. He rapped about banging randoms while being married with kids. Of course that is going to make his wife act out and lead to this type of domestic issues. What a fukking moron. No sympathy for this clown.
All rappers, married or not, rap about that. 2 Chainz is married :heh:

I highly doubt his rap career had any influence on her behavior (do we even know what her behavior was to even bring it up?), regardless of what she was doing, it’s not excuse for the type of damage he inflicted on her.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not

He just fukked up his money greatly

I expect a 25 game suspension

nikka went from a damn near max to prolly 4/60 million.
Jeff Taylor got 24 games back in 2014 and his situation wasn't publicized like this. Miles is getting sat down for much longer.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
All rappers, married or not, rap about that. 2 Chainz is married :heh:

I highly doubt his rap career had any influence on her behavior (do we even know what her behavior was to even bring it up?), regardless of what she was doing, it’s not excuse for the type of damage he inflicted on her.
It’s foolish to think that rapping about smashing hoes isn’t going to foster volatility in the relationship. Bridges obviously can’t control his emotions and his wife probably did shyt to trigger him in retaliation if his lyrics weren’t duck tales

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s morally reprehensible to hit a woman. If he has to go to jail, so be it. Have his name dragged through the mud, understandable. What he’s accused of indefensible.

Although, I’m the same age as him and I’ve had friends recently make the worst decisions of their lives and are currently paying for it in prison. I can’t judge them, that’s up to God. I just hope for them and bro that this isn’t how they’re lives are permanently stained. I believe in redemption and I hope he can grow from this and his wife can eventually heal from the pain and abuse she unfortunately had to suffer from someone who was supposed to protect her and love her.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
These fukks must not have mothers, sisters, daughters, wives or girlfriends.

I have all of the above.

Watson was nuttin on women and might get less than a year suspension.

Miles will get 25 game's if not half the season 41 game's.

He was definitely wrong but he will still be in the league.

He fukked up his money greatly tho

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I have all of the above.

Watson had a contract and was on a roster.

The only reason Miles QO hasn't been pulled already is because the NBAPA has step in lol.... solid chance he's serving his suspension in the Big 3

Daps
I have all of the above.

I don't know what you're smoking but this dude is not seeing an NBA roster for the next 5 years at least if ever

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what you're smoking but this dude is not seeing an NBA roster for the next 5 years at least if ever
5 years is extreme, this woman must be spiteful to screw up his payday, i wonder if they have kids? she should of waited until he signed on the dotted line to shake him down

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Watson had a contract and was on a roster.

The only reason Miles QO hasn't been pulled already is because the NBAPA has step in lol.... solid chance he's serving his suspension in the Big 3

If he’s suspended, then they wouldn’t necessarily have to pull the QO anyways since he wouldn’t be getting paid anyways. That’s another reason why I figured they haven’t pulled it at least yet.