Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm confused as hell.

@iBrowse break this shyt down for me :mindblown:
Start with the white boy coming at me off the random off this thread: (Note how he just jumps on the thread with nothing relevant to the topic of discussion.)
Dont you hate it when Wypipo say "speak proper"

-Then he got mad, desperate, tried to play a false narrative and doctored a posted a fraud pic that he lied and claimed was me. Badly photoshopped and digitized. Also, he spelled my name incorrectly.
-In doing so, he self-exposed has a white poster pretending to be black. (Analyzing the pic, it's probably his sister or another of his relative)

(fast forward to this thread)
-instead of owning up to his lies and false promotion, he repeatedly name calls and insults other black posters who call him out on this thread, with his attempts to deflect from the actual intended purpose of the thread
-Posts an image from Reddit, claiming he "just" found out the source of the pic, and again lies and claims that he "happened" on the pic. But this time, (coincidentally), the writing on the piece of paper reads different.. *shocker :comeon:
Cliffs: the white boy backed himself into a corner with own web of lies and deceit that he can't back down from. Dug that hole too deep and he's unraveling more from more of his own self-exposure.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
wait, people really think that dude in the pic is mikey????? :laff:

mikey is a real kneega and getting over on you folks just for the fun of it:mjlol:
:patrice: Nah... no one black would use a term like that. I had you on the cacs sus list- confirmed now.
and hold up. You came rushing into the thread to say that but you're just going to ignore the fact that Fakeycac C. posted up a fabricated image of a black poster, where he admitted to his activity?

shouldn't your real question should be - if he could lie and fake post an image that he obtained from Reddit, in order to promote a lie about a black poster; what makes you think he's not fake fronting his own "image"? Yall cacs coming out in droves on this thread.... wowwww..
:francis:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
@MikeyC, how come out of your 10(!) Facebook friends, only 1 is not pure white

Mikey Creedon

Who talks like this?

90% of the people liking those Instagram posts are white

If you ain't white, you're DEFINATELY one of the lamest brehs on here

I'm gonna let you cook for the rest of the evening, fukk off in 2019

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
90% of the people liking those Instagram posts are white

If you ain't white, you're DEFINATELY one of the lamest brehs on here
Notice how if any black poster who calls him out for being an actual white boy; his only response is to call them a "cac" back, he never provides a legit response or factual claim.

Has he ever fraud posted a pic of a white man in here, using that against a black male poster?
I see that he likes to pick and choose his "battles"; I noticed that cacs have certain softer targets they become confrontational or hostile with if they think they can get away with it or to play to a narrative- just trying to see if he fits the "trend".

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Yep. I'm beginning that there are other owers to this site other than Brooklynson.

OF COURSE, I BEEN SAYING THIS THE LOUDEST.

THAT IS WHY I HAVE THESE SAME WHITE fakkitS IN MY SIG.

THIS SITE IS WHITE OWNED AND THEY LET WHITE TROLLS PLAY HERE.

Why isn't there any mod support?

Why isn't there any head mod of TLR that would show their face?

Yet POC/BLACK PEOPLE get banned by WHITE MODS that somehow lurk in the dark.

WHY DO MODS HAVE BEEF WITH INTERRACIAL DATING?

WHY DO WE NOT HAVE A MOD IN TLR to CLEAN shyt UP?

WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE GETTING BANNED OFF TLR JUST FOR SPEAKING UP?

Same shyt why @Y2Dre got banned by telling these same WHITE people about themselves.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Serious question: why do some of you continue to attack @Nicole0416? Every time I see her in a post, she's counterpunching. I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever seen her START a fight on here.
I don't know Nicole, but she (yes, she) seems cool to me. I'm also not caping for her, she seems like she can hold her own in a fight. I don't know, I guess I'm just out of touch, but I was always taught that you get no stripes from fighting a woman. Also, there's too many hard legs on the Coli, it's nice to have some ladies in here with us (I think @BlackPearl The Empress, Nicole, and @RehReh / @Rawtid are the only females who I see posting on a regular basis these days).
I'm not trying to derail this thread, I'm only asking a question.