Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol naw...that's a mod decision only but the thing is that these "Mikey exposal" threads happen once a year and there's NEVER a conclusion to them.
Oh. So nothing has ever been done in the past? Why? This is why he feels free to act like he does. This was blatant tho. There's no forum rules on misrepresenting info about a poster or sanctions against libel, disseminating false info? He admits to it..not only that,he's obviously exposed. Of course, I have in my mind what the end game should be but I know it's not my decision..but imo this,was a personal attack and I feel for that issue, circulating fraud pics is a serious violation

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Hard for me to really imagine folks would pay to setup motherfukkers on the internet but..you know what nevermind..
II was about to say..I been on forums and shyt for years and I can easily say yes they would absolutely do that :russ:

Ive seen shyt that has left me in disbelief

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
II was about to say..I been on forums and shyt for years and I can easily say yes they would absolutely do that :russ:

Ive seen shyt that has left me in disbelief
This is the first time that I've seen it and it's even more unsettling that I was the object of an outright fraud. All I can say is this is why I never reveal real life info. What's next - he finds a way to max out all my credit cards, showing up at random places ,,, I've been taught that if you lie, you cheat, if you cheat,you steal ....I don't put nothing past thAt white boy if he's that desperate. Not trying to have him stAnding over my bed staring at me like in Paranormal Activity, when I wake up

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I don't care what type of disagreements that I have on here, despite my feelings I would never falsify a story, or lie about anyone on here for nefarious intent.. On God, I wouldn't . This is the meanest shyt.it's actually shocking.,demonic

NO DOUBT

Can we fight our corner for the women who fight theirs, this is so backwards, we should not have ANY man talk down to any woman, why is @MikeyC talking so reckless to a woman?!

I'm not caping, I'm just saying, how is he getting away with this blatant disrespect, I respect any woman coming to a male dominated website to say her piece

@MikeyC, you making those shytty 'Rate a girl' thread; leave it to other OG's like @Diasporan Royalty to give it to the fine women lol

@MikeyC; don't be a troll and hate on real women who are willing to participate on this website, you really bring NOTHING to this site

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This is the first time that I've seen it and it's even more unsettling that I was the object of an outright fraud. All I can say is this is why I never reveal real life info. What's next - he finds a way to max out all my credit cards, showing up at random places ,,, I've been taught that if you lie, you cheat, if you cheat,you steal ....I don't put nothing past thAt white boy if he's that desperate. Not trying to have him stAnding over my bed staring at me like in Paranormal Activity, when I wake up
:mjlol: you white?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what type of disagreements that I have on here, despite my feelings I would never falsify a story, or lie about anyone on here for nefarious intent.. On God, I wouldn't . This is the meanest shyt.it's actually shocking.,demonic

This is a message board, nothing more or less and full of mostly anonymous posters. Why are you so vested in this?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
BBS, forums, IRC...shyts been happening since the 80s :manny: Except now it's more open to everybody so you've got people with obvious mental/personality issues interacting on a platform with the intent of "trolling", spreading misinformation, false flagging, shilling, intelligence gathering etc etc.

It's been going on for a long time and it will continue to do so unless you take drastic steps such as vetting posters and range banning perpetrators :yeshrug: :mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is a message board, nothing more or less and full of mostly anonymous posters. Why are you so vested in this?
The issue that I have is white boy is trying to perpetuate a fraud, posting up horrible Photoshop and digitized pics claiming theyre me when it's obvious to anyone that they're faked. he's a palefaced liar. He's the issue,not me,he pretends to be black. He self exposed. He's been following me for weeks around here like a cac troll.from thread to thread randomly mentioning me for no reason. All bc we call him out for his frauding on here. I'm defending myself. Be cause what's not happening is some dumb fuk white thinking he can get away with that extent of a lie on me. Especially when it's not me. Fuk him. He needs to answer why the obsession and heavily invested in me. I don't tag or mention him in shyt. He has tagged or mentioned me damn near 50 times over the past 2 weeks.