• Poll closed .

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
:jbhmm:

Wait, I just reverse searched that image of @Nicole0416 and this popped up:

Now, why would you want to take a white girls picture from reddit and pretend to be said white girl, sweetheart? :therethere:

Did your Dominc00n father shame you for your black features as a youngster?
Black guys don't give you no play?
You think white is right, huh?

Sad to hear, especially since you'll inevitably be passing it on to your b*stard children. :francis:

So you took time to do a really bad photoshop and add @Nicole0416 username incorrectly and then make it out like SHE DID IT

@MikeyC, you're one of the biggest losers on this site

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And who made him comfortable enough to say the N word freely? :mjpls:
the same people who go around allowing him to be "comfortable" enough to pretend to be black, while "exposing" or racially misidentifying actual black posters... the same ones that allow asian posters to say "n*kka" andddd the same ones that allow white girls to say "ni88a" in here but the minute a black person calls a cac or a jewcac a derogatory name - it's :ban:. Posters, like myself, get bushed from threads for telling a white to fuk off but a white person can pretend to be black and openly admit to frauding a pic about a black poster, while calling an actual black woman all types of derogatory names, when he's repeatedly exposed himself and exposed by other posters as obviously white.. get's a pass. Basically, cacs are giving out cac passes here, yall :coffee:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Deacon Frye your thread gone breh, it will prolly be bushed
:pachaha:
Nah.. that would be what the white boy wanted. I'm not feeding it any more or playing into his diversionary tactics. People need to see him for what he is- a lying race baiting, self serving troll cac who was desperate and degenerate enough to perpetrate a fraud.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the same people who go around allowing him to be "comfortable" enough to pretend to be black, while "exposing" or racially misidentifying actual black posters... the same ones that allow asian posters to say "n*kka" andddd the same ones that allow white girls to say "ni88a" in here but the minute a black person calls a cac or a jewcac a derogatory name - it's :ban:. Posters, like myself, get bushed from threads for telling a white to fuk off but a white person can pretend to be black and openly admit to frauding a pic about a black poster, while calling an actual black woman all types of derogatory names, when he's repeatedly exposed himself and exposed by other posters as obviously white.. get's a pass. Basically, cacs are giving out cac passes here, yall :coffee:

Yep. I'm beginning that there are other owers to this site other than Brooklynson.