Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:jbhmm:

Wait, I just reverse searched that image of @Nicole0416 and this popped up:

Now, why would you want to take a white girls picture from reddit and pretend to be said white girl, sweetheart? :therethere:

Did your Dominc00n father shame you for your black features as a youngster?
Black guys don't give you no play?
You think white is right, huh?

Sad to hear, especially since you'll inevitably be passing it on to your b*stard children. :francis:

Really?Stop with your bullshyt. You didn't "just" reverse image shyt, stop the fraud shyt. Stop the deflecting, stop with your shyt. You got issues.. Like for real. You admit to frauding, yet still try to pass it off with insults bc you know you got caught up in your own lies. No one would know that exists, except to search for it. That's all on you. Again, where is your proof, facts and evidence that I posted that up.. you have none. Fuk off .
... fuk is wrong with this white boy?? :dahell:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Really?Stop with your bullshyt. You didn't "just" reverse image shyt, stop the fraud shyt. Stop the deflecting, stop with your shyt. You got issues.. Like for real. You admit to frauding, yet still try to pass it off with insults bc you know you got caught up in your own lies. No one would know that exists, except to search for it. That's all on you. Again, where is your proof, facts and evidence that I posted that up.. you have none. Fuk off .
... fuk is wrong with this white boy?? :dahell:
Why all the anger? :picard: Damn, your racist daddy really did a number on you, huh? Sheeeeesh.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
She looks fat, ugly and lonely. Fits @Nicole0416 perfectly:manny:

:mjlol: Go tutor your daughter or something. You're the ONLY bytch in the world arguing with nikkas on thecoli :hhh:. Go clean your house or something, I'm sure you got moldy dishes sitting out somewhere you pizza and coca cola binging blimp

You really have nothing going in life, e-beefing with other trolls :mjlol:

Alright I'm done baking this 'I Keep a box of snacks by the bed just in case' looking blimp.

I don’t think she’s gonna respond big dog

you tried

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
35c2ea7f7d7b4145401abe90d3b76cc9.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Can we petition the mods to ban this worthless broad. All she does is come on here e beefing and and stirring up negativity. Every post is toxic and bitter, nobody wanna see that shyt

You're actively antagonizing.

Mods will probably wind up making y'all ignore each other permanently.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikkas cosigning an obvious cac troll just cause they don't like a female poster?:hhh:

This is why most of the females don't post here anymore as is.:francis: nikkas is weird and cacs are apparently walking amongst us faking the funk:scusthov::mjpls:.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah... I'm not having no racist cac fuk like MikeyC lie on me; promote false and doctored images, trying to pass shyt off, bc he's affected and in his white fuk feelings. Especially not passing me off as a white girl as much as I don't align with them and hate cacs. Fuk a beef - having a disagreement is one thing, but to for that white boy to lie on my name and character while he's perpetrating his own fraud. Not happening. But other than that, you can Fukk off and go get a decent haircut like I said.

@Citi Trends, I told you. :pachaha: