Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This shyt is crazy. @MikeyC you lying cac fuk. What the fuk did you think you were trying to "prove". You fake fat white fuk. You've been obsessing and mentioning me for weeks now, then you get touched and affected enough to front, fabricate a pic and claim it's me. Fuk you, white boy.
:pacspit: I was minding my business in that other thread, talking real black issues. Not thinking about you. But every damn thread, you want to randomly try to call me out, for no reason. What's the source of the pic? The origins? What thread? You think people are dumb enough, you stupid cac. Couldn't even spell my username right, in a rush to post that, when you just exposed yourself; It's Nicole0416, not Nicole0146, fuk off. Those numbers have meaning behind it, you illiterate cac fuk, the only way someone would get it wrong, is if it wasn't. Now kill yourself, slowly.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
My gawd this man been exposed more times than some titties at Mardi Gras
:picard:

gJ6kZpy.png

Coming for Napoleons record. :wow:

EDIT: The vitriol in Nicole's posts above and below.
full
No one man should have all that power.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thought my phone was just slow
Nah that cac fuk tried to perpetrate a fraud bc I and other posters have called him out for what he is, repeatedly - a dumb troll white boy. Now ironically, he just proved what he is, trying to promote a lie.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Or is that that his sister? Becuz last time I checked the coli said this was him
That's him with hair, so I'm going with that's his sister. Look at both noses and the facial structure. Same bad skin too. But the nose is a dead giveaway. And on the original thread, he took 25 minutes between him saying that he had "the pic" and actually displaying the pic on the thread.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:sas2:

They always do it to themselves. 2018 going out with a bang
Always. That's why I said it before and I say it again - these cacs stay exposing themselves with their own words and thought patterns. Give them enough leverage and the end up hanging themselves. People who are true to themselves don't need to do all this plotting and promoting.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Always. That's why I said it before and I say it again - these cacs stay exposing themselves with their own words and thought patterns. Give them enough leverage and the end up hanging themselves. People who are true to themselves don't need to do all this plotting and promoting.

And who made him comfortable enough to say the N word freely? :mjpls:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:jbhmm:

Wait, I just reverse searched that image of @Nicole0416 and this popped up:

Now, why would you want to take a white girls picture from reddit and pretend to be said white girl, sweetheart? :therethere:

Did your Dominc00n father shame you for your black features as a youngster?
Black guys don't give you no play?
You think white is right, huh?

Sad to hear, especially since you'll inevitably be passing it on to your b*stard children. :francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:jbhmm:

Wait, I just reverse searched that image of @Nicole0416 and this popped up:

Now, why would you want to take a white girls picture from reddit and pretend to be said white girl, sweetheart? :therethere:

Did your Dominc00n father shame you for your black features as a youngster?
Black guys don't give you no play?
You think white is right, huh?

Sad to hear, especially since you'll inevitably be passing it on to your b*stard children. :francis:

So she spelled her own name wrong ?
:comeon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MikeyC you dumb cac, what the fuk are blocking out the eyes for?? That ugly nerd white bytch wears glasses:wtf:....
But the real reason that you blocked out the eyes is to try to misdirect a reverse google image search.
Your reach is actually insulting to the posters - you think posters are not intelligent enough to see this as a ploy or a doctored image, the fake visuals huh white boy??? :mjpls:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:mjlol: Go tutor your daughter or something. You're the ONLY bytch in the world arguing with nikkas on thecoli :hhh:. Go clean your house or something, I'm sure you got moldy dishes sitting out somewhere you pizza and coca cola binging blimp
Settle y’all beef later. This is about the white man
:whoa: