White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
is cause how long does it take to post a proof pic? A hand pic proves nothing.

For example...this is me.
20160813_001712.jpg

But :jbhmm: How do we know it's you though?

I mean, you could've hit your Black homie up like ":dame: I need a favor bro, take a picture with the following for me"

I mean, :jbhmm: all we know is you might not even be human let alone black.

And why now, all of a sudden you posted this proof pic? you joined in August of 2015, and NOW just posting a proof picture? :patrice:

Sounds a little suspect to me,

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

I mean, you could've hit your Black homie up like ":dame: I need a favor bro, take a picture with the following for me"

And why now, all of a sudden you posted this proof pic? you joined in August of 2015, and NOW just posting a proof picture? :patrice:

And we have @MikeyC alternative account with the deflection... @mods..

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

Can confirm that's him.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

There are pictures of me on my twitter, instagram, and tumblr. I have multiple pics of myself adorning everything from glasses to a beard in the "men of the coli" thread. You google search my name my picture comes up. There could only be one of me and that's me.

I don't need to lie. I keep it real 100%.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
There are pictures of me on my twitter, instagram, and tumblr. I have multiple pics of myself adorning everything from glasses to a beard in the "men of the coli" thread. You google search my name my picture comes up. There could only be one of me and that's me.

I don't need to lie. I keep it real 100%.

lol I really don't care. just find it funny you asked breh for proof, he shows you now you mad it isn't his face and you mad it took him some time to produce the pictures. shyt just od funny to me to be honest, both of yall sound childish as fukk trying to debate who is and who isn't black. but bottomline is, who gives a flying fukk really?

just because you say that's you, how do I know that? because some other user says "Can verify, that's him?" that means nothing online. shyt too odd to me why you nikkas worried about who black and what they look like

:manny:

and before any of your supporters jump out there, don't say shyt to me until you put your account on the line.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Bet that your a fraud or a loser for following a n-word dropping cac..

:stopitslime:

Following? I don't know that nikka from adam.
2. Bet your account though.
you went from "OH OH MODS, FOUND HIS ALT account" to calling me a fraud and loser.

fukk that, I'll be all that (Fraud and a Loser) but let's bet your account I'm not Mikey, don't reply if you not trying to make that bet bytch nikka. (yea I'm dropping the n-word nikka)

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Following? I don't know that nikka from adam.
2. Bet your account though.
you went from "OH OH MODS, FOUND HIS ALT account" to calling me a fraud and loser.

fukk that, I'll be all that (Fraud and a Loser) but let's bet your account I'm not Mikey, don't reply if you not trying to make that bet bytch nikka. (yea I'm dropping the n-word nikka)
I bet that your a fukking loser... Looks like i won....

Ban yourself

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I bet that your a fukking loser... Looks like i won....

Exactly what I thought, you knew to retract that claim about me being Mickey, saw your days of no TheColi being bleak as fukk

:russ: fall back and keep quite next time breh.