Nocturnal
sagat-laughing2.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I only been here since January :manny:

I don't know about being a public figure, but he won't get flagged by the feds for any of this :manny:
If he was to do something stupid they'd use his history clean against him and many others on here too. This cat once said he hope a cop killed someone and the family don't get justice. You don't think stuff like that and other outburst he's had as other names wouldn't come up if he did some shyt that was violent? Ok then

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
If he was to do something stupid they'd use his history clean against him and many others on here too. This cat once said he hope a cop killed someone and the family don't get justice. You don't think stuff like that and other outburst he's had as other names wouldn't come up if he did some shyt that was violent? Ok then
Chill, chill, man :whoa:

I'm only aware of what he posts relating to black activism and stuff from his music career. But everyone needs to be careful to keep their emotions in check on these forums, especially since these discussions don't really have the potential to change anything outside of getting people on here to agree with you :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Chill, chill, man :whoa:

I'm only aware of what he posts relating to black activism and stuff from his music career. But everyone needs to be careful to keep their emotions in check on these forums, especially since these discussions don't really have the potential to change anything outside of getting people on here to agree with you :manny:
I agree with bold 100% but some really care about getting cats to agree with them on here cause this is their life cause they don't really have one outside. I was just cracking up when you said dude never said nothing crazy. I don't even believe dude bout that life honestly just was showing examples of things that could be used against him if he did something stupid IRL and or was popular enough for people to care about what he said.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Tbh with all of the topics discussed on this site it's not safe to upload a picture of your face on here, it'll be like that PUAHate forum that got murked after that Elliot Rodger guy shot up that campus. You good tho, @Sagat you don't say much inflammatory shyt
I have no problem posting pics of myself on here. I have social media accounts with my picture on here, I'm not hard to find.

I've toned it down on here in the past.

And shyt, if anybody recognizes me from the coli and I see them around NYC, I'll say whassup, give you a pound a bear hug and be on my merry way.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You must be trolling. Maybe dude calmed down but dude used to say some stupid shut that if he was famous or known saying dude would have all types of explaining to do.
LOL. Yeah, I know we used to get into it on here, this is the internet, it shouldn't be that serious. Why have hostility towards a username? The older I get the more I feel that petty beefs should be thrown to the wayside in order for me to progress as a human being

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
For the most part black people on here are cool with the white posters. As long as said white posters aren't on no white supremacist/racist bullshyt

True enough
in my experience even tho I got black in my family tree yall been on some fukk shyt towards me
fukk it :yeshrug:
I ain't on that white supremacist shyt

But :salute: to you
One of the few posters on here that would converse back & forth like that

Majority of the coli would just write back "cac" :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wow. Yall hate him almost as much as me.
I don't hate you. You're one of my favorite posters. And you kept it real. Alot of people don't.

@MikeyC seemingly can't.
And you haven't done any of the crap that guy has.
Said inflammatory stuff about black people.
Apologize for white racism
Disrespect african garb and tradition (I'm african and grew up with that in my family so although the criticism can be there, it's not the same cause it's a different culture).

Alot of people come on this forum to escape, they create these false personas, they lie about their accomplishments, they pose as millionaires but really they making 45,000 after taxes (which is not bad BTW but don't be one of those people). They pretend their don juandemarco when in reality women have restraining orders against them.

I never felt the need to lie on the internet. I have led a pretty damn interesting life as it is, I don't need to fabricate much.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I agree with bold 100% but some really care about getting cats to agree with them on here cause this is their life cause they don't really have one outside. I was just cracking up when you said dude never said nothing crazy. I don't even believe dude bout that life honestly just was showing examples of things that could be used against him if he did something stupid IRL and or was popular enough for people to care about what he said.
Confession: I'm actually not "bout that life". I have no criminal record. I've never been to jail. The most was when I spent two hours in holding over a suspended license and had to go to court and pay a $150 fine.

That pic of me in the OP seems menacing but if you heard me talk in real life you'd probably die of laughter.
I never claimed to be a street nikka. I grew up in the burbs.

I've only been in like 5 fights in my life and lost zero.
I have pet cats.

People assume I play sports or have played sports in college since I got that build, but I'm actually a weirdo black skater dude that comes off as a bit or a nerd. LOL.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Wow. Yall hate him almost as much as me.

No they dont u dont need to be banned he does...

People troll u tho or whatever and im sorry for that but u shouldnt be banned for what you are...

:francis:

@MikeyC is a white boy possing as a black man sayin racist shyt...nikka etc..
:usure: