@MikeyC exposal

White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@MikeyC has said some questionable things here and there :mjpls:, but at the end of the day he's a brother, just happens to use his British Sense of Humor a little too much for us uncultured Coli brehs to comprehend :obama:. He's not a racist or a "non black".

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
His dap to post ratio is as it is because of those bullshyt Rate A Girl thread (which lets not forget was stolen from another site).

I never see him in any threads about racism commenting about it, dapping posts, nothing.

He still never explained everything I asked him for in the exposal thread.

p*ssy should have been banned already or left his damn self, if any amount of people wanted me gone, I would move on already

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
His dap to post ratio is as it is because of those bullshyt Rate A Girl thread (which lets not forget was stolen from another site).

I never see him in any threads about racism commenting about it, dapping posts, nothing.

p*ssy should have been banned already or left his damn self, if any amount of people wanted me gone, I would move on already
If I read this right, then some posters don't want to talk about racism. I talk about it, but there's certain threads that even I don't enter (killing cops). Anyway, he seems like the poster who is about positivity and fun.

I don't know if he is White or Black. However, if he did lie and say :mjpls: things, then he should be banned. I DO NOT want to take over the RTG project doe :sadcam:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

You need to quit with the bullshyt and pull up. How many times do I have to say this?

:ufdup:

You want me gone from here, then go call your south London mandem to put me in Intensive care.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You need to quit with the bullshyt and pull up. How many times do I have to say this?

:ufdup:

You want me gone from here, then go call your south London mandem to put me in Intensive care.

Your profile pic looks like my 10th grade science teacher.

That's...really all I have to contribute to this thread.