@MikeyC exposal

White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Exactly what I thought, you knew to retract that claim about me being Mickey, saw your days of no TheColi being bleak as fukk

:russ: fall back and keep quite next time breh.

What are u talking fam re read what was said...i said you a fraud or your a loser following a cac which you are. And you admitted to both :banderas:

And You lost if u think the coli even matters. Nothing you said holds any weight. Your just a follower ho nikka

breh its cool be you.
U mad tho..:umad:

:camby:

:coffee:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why the ban bet though?
thats stupid.
why drag other people into a mess you created? what point is there to prove? That just reeks of stalling to do something like find somebody to fake the funk for cash.

This has been a nearly week long troll job to me for attention. No credible poster would of taken this this far.

@MikeyC might be the biggest fraud to ever grace this forum. There will forever be an asterisk next to his name.

He lied. And lied. And lied. continued to lie. so much that even if he is telling the truth its hard to believe.

and what black man is into "my little pony?" :dahell:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
What are u talking fam re read what was said...i said you a fraud or your a loser following a cac which you are. And you admitted to both :banderas:

And You lost if u think the coli even matters. Nothing you said holds any weight. Your just a follower ho nikka

breh its cool be you.
U mad tho..:umad:

:camby:

:coffee:

I don't care nothing about what you saying unless you want to bet your account that I'm mikeyC. if you not willing to do that than save your little bandwidth breh.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
@Sagat keep giving that fraud @MikeyC that work.

:umad:

Why the ban bet though?
thats stupid.
why drag other people into a mess you created? what point is there to prove? That just reeks of stalling to do something like find somebody to fake the funk for cash.

This has been a nearly week long troll job to me for attention. No credible poster would of taken this this far.

@MikeyC might be the biggest fraud to ever grace this forum. There will forever be an asterisk next to his name.

He lied. And lied. And lied. continued to lie. so much that even if he is telling the truth its hard to believe.

and what black man is into "my little pony?" :dahell:

@Wenzel Dashington called for the motherfukkin ban bet, tho. :what:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Also @MikeyC another reason why me thinks you won't post another pic is cause your hairline game is :flabbynsick:

You know if you post a face pic with a :flabbynsick:hairline, that will be it for your career on the coli.

I am indeed a proud hairline supremacist

You see that immaculate hairline? I'm 32 years old B. No bald spots. I only go to the best barbers in Brooklyn to keep my hair looking fresh.
I work out everyday to keep that sexy rocking.

I ain't rocking no "dad bod" B....I got a 6 pack rocking, not a keg.

Now @MikeyC is gonna browse twitter or instagram and steal some Trey Songs looking ass nikka's pic and pretend that's him.

:mjlol:

You ain't fooling nobody on here anymore. Nobody can accuse me of being a troll. No one. I back up my claims with proof.

You mad and :to:cause you can't keep it real with yourself let alone a forum with strangers.:childplease:

Da fukk breh :why:

fukk all yall pretty hairlines. :pacspit:

#baldgang