White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Can i get a summary of the fukkery?? Am i bannin @MikeyC or what?

If theres anyone who needs bannin, look no further than this fraud:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-i...says-goodbye-to-thecoli.453678/#post-20390841

@MikeyC @cook @Brooklynzson

WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED FOR YOUR RACIST POST AND YOU SAYING nikka EVERY POST.

Ban bet me right now. Posts video of you being black.

I'll even take a temporary bet that you aint black if you post proof with u the Coli, and today's date with proof of your blackness

I mean he did call it. :yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
is cause how long does it take to post a proof pic? A hand pic proves nothing.

For example...this is me.
20160813_001712.jpg

I made this sign,. went to my bathroom in my apartment, took a selfie, and uploaded it to postimage all in under 15 minutes.

It don't take 3 days to nearly post a shytty proof pic with a photo of someone else's arm and the coli screeen in the background. No...you wanted a circus, you wanted to troll all of us, you're probably sloshing about with your mates drinking a round of beers at the pub laughing at all of us.

But damn homey....why can't you be real with yourself?

It's cause you ugly
It's cause you know if you post a face shot, you're gonna get roasted to oblivion
It's cause you know if you post a face shot, the coli women are instantly gonna :mjlol: then :camby:

I don't know of no black man that constructs a troll white social media alias to post as a black man pretending to be a white man pretending to be a black man.

I mean, I had people call me whitewashed and accused me of being white...but look at my pic....does that look like a white man to you? LOL.

@MikeyC from now on, no one on this forum should even consider taking anything you say seriously.

You can't create a web of lies and try to lie some more and describe it as the truth.
You shouldn't be allowed to make threads.
You shouldn't be allowed to further impart your opinion on anything.

How can we trust you if you can't even tell us the truth of who you are?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also @MikeyC another reason why me thinks you won't post another pic is cause your hairline game is :flabbynsick:

You know if you post a face pic with a :flabbynsick:hairline, that will be it for your career on the coli.

I am indeed a proud hairline supremacist

You see that immaculate hairline? I'm 32 years old B. No bald spots. I only go to the best barbers in Brooklyn to keep my hair looking fresh.
I work out everyday to keep that sexy rocking.

I ain't rocking no "dad bod" B....I got a 6 pack rocking, not a keg.

Now @MikeyC is gonna browse twitter or instagram and steal some Trey Songs looking ass nikka's pic and pretend that's him.

:mjlol:

You ain't fooling nobody on here anymore. Nobody can accuse me of being a troll. No one. I back up my claims with proof.

You mad and :to:cause you can't keep it real with yourself let alone a forum with strangers.:childplease:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@MikeyC : OMG, I think I might of met my match...I need to pay a random black guy to pose as me.
*hits up UK modeling agency"
*realizes no one will honor his request for under £1000*
*continues to play games*

Lemme find out this cat on some KentTV shyt and he really 5'2" looking life Mugsy Bogues in 1996. Mugsy atleast got bytches my nikka. Kevin Hart 5'3' and getting married to a dimepiece...there ain't no excuse!

It's okay to be ugly and have a :flabbynsick: hairline. I believe they have aerosol jet black hair filler in products that you can buy at Sally Beauty Supply. Or you can get that Tyga hairline treatment.
BqREVqFCAAAExn5.jpg

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Tbh with all of the topics discussed on this site it's not safe to upload a picture of your face on here, it'll be like that PUAHate forum that got murked after that Elliot Rodger guy shot up that campus. You good tho, @Sagat you don't say much inflammatory shyt

I actually use to post on PUAhate.

And yes the similarities are very apparent.