Ohh Friday night fukkery & im early!!

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
My money's on the good @DrX to :bustback:

:wow:

Nah I don't see X going out on a shooting spree, he's actually considerate of others despite his usual misanthropic postings.

I see him similar to this guy a year or two ago who strangled his girlfriend to death and posted the photos on ***** stating that it's actually harder to choke someone to death than it looks in the movies.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Wow wow you are 1984? Damn man I thought you quit or something. :mjlol:

Name changes are a bytch.

How do you even get your name changed?

It gets confusing when peeps change their whole name after posting a suspect thread/exposed

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
How do you even get your name changed?

It gets confusing when peeps change their whole name after posting a suspect thread/exposed

You have to go into the event staff page and make a request to the mods/
Easier and faster way is to click on the "change username" button as shown in the picture.
screencapture_www_thecoli_com_threads_the_reason.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Tbh with all of the topics discussed on this site it's not safe to upload a picture of your face on here, it'll be like that PUAHate forum that got murked after that Elliot Rodger guy shot up that campus. You good tho, @Sagat you don't say much inflammatory shyt
You must be trolling. Maybe dude calmed down but dude used to say some stupid shut that if he was famous or known saying dude would have all types of explaining to do.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You must be trolling. Maybe dude calmed down but dude used to say some stupid shut that if he was famous or known saying dude would have all types of explaining to do.
I only been here since January :manny:

I don't know about being a public figure, but he won't get flagged by the feds for any of this :manny: