White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
It doesn't work like that, if you're black in this country we HAVE to talk about race. It's easy if you're a CAC to just dismiss it because it doesn't bother you, but us as black men and women are not afforded that luxury.

If you don't want to have real discussions on it you can :camby:

You're right that it needs to be discussed.
I agree 100%
My mama's side black so I grew up learning what happened in the past.

BUT
Yall really ain't talking about shyt though
It's the same threads daily where people try to find something a white person did that was humiliating so yall can just laugh
Or its someone complaining about white people getting less time in prison for same crimes (which is bullshyt, alot of black people commit the same crimes because they are trying to get $, or defending their family etc)

Several different rants, different day

But how yall gonna treat the whites on here like yall do

Calling us cacs, honkys, & whatever racial slur yall can't think of when we just fukkin with yall the long way
Ain't no point lol

If we tried dropping the N bomb on yall with the ER at the end or "c00n".. Boom we would get banned after some idiots do a neg train (because that matters to them in real life & makes them feel good about their shytty lives)

_____
Plus I swear there's a forum on this site dedicated to talking about racial subjects..

The roots right?
Why don't they just post in their & leave the locker room for other shyt

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's obvious now that he's from the misc or ch@n and that he came here to troll underhandedly.

Explains stuff like this

Peep the tabs :scust: @Wenzel Dashington

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/royal-descents-of-charlemagne-tha-actual-god.437932/

Plus that other thread where he posted a "White Supremacist" intelligence map that hailed all of Africa as dumb and below average intelligence.

:dahell: is with those tabs? :dahell:

Man I love the coli but the rest of the internet is so fukked up :mindblown:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:wow: This is easily 95% of the nikkas on this forum

The :duck: that these nikkas ramble on about fukking bytches n shyt are exactly that :duck:

Exactly. Why would you come to a forum with "Sports, Hip Hop & Piff" in the tagline, and go to the 'dude's forum' (TLR) and brag about banging chicks? Or even worse, complaining about why you can't get any ass. Unless that's considered 'Piff' in 2016

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You're right that it needs to be discussed.
I agree 100%
My mama's side black so I grew up learning what happened in the past.

BUT
Yall really ain't talking about shyt though
It's the same threads daily where people try to find something a white person did that was humiliating so yall can just laugh
Or its someone complaining about white people getting less time in prison for same crimes (which is bullshyt, alot of black people commit the same crimes because they are trying to get $, or defending their family etc)

Several different rants, different day

But how yall gonna treat the whites on here like yall do

Calling us cacs, honkys, & whatever racial slur yall can't think of when we just fukkin with yall the long way
Ain't no point lol

If we tried dropping the N bomb on yall with the ER at the end or "c00n".. Boom we would get banned after some idiots do a neg train (because that matters to them in real life & makes them feel good about their shytty lives)

_____
Plus I swear there's a forum on this site dedicated to talking about racial subjects..

The roots right?
Why don't they just post in their & leave the locker room for other shyt
For the most part black people on here are cool with the white posters. As long as said white posters aren't on no white supremacist/racist bullshyt

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
For the most part black people on here are cool with the white posters. As long as said white posters aren't on no white supremacist/racist bullshyt
I'll agree with this. Aside from @ridedolo nobody on the coli has given me shyt for being a white guy :yeshrug:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Can i get a summary of the fukkery?? Am i bannin @MikeyC or what?
Yes...

There is a thread with good evidence that he is a CAC that talks down on black. Members asked him to post proof he is black he delayed that process for 3 days. He challenged members days later that he is black to a ban bet. The image he provided to help his claim in suspect as hell.

Ban his ass.