What the fekkk, dude is literally
72483815815e2b8401d2c0cf6db614b06585aca70f290bb2f6fcaaaaee123ec5.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Anyone scared to show their face, especially a grown fukking man, is no man I respect. Period. fukk all those pussies who won't put a face to the shyt they talk. Hand pics? Lmao, wtf kind of fetish shyt? Imagine going to the bar with a mask on and showing your hand to confirm your identity.

The bouncer would look at you like you're fukking crazy. Am I wrong?

So why in all the fukking fukk is a non face pic on the internet confirmation of anything?

These nikkas act like they got the feds after them with some face scanning technology or some shyt.

I know what it is. These nikkas acting like they're wavy. They're not. Act like they knocking down girls. They're not. A picture reveals a lot. That's why they don't want to post them.
:duck:You seem upset brother.:patrice: May I interest you in some headwear... :leon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone scared to show their face, especially a grown fukking man, is no man I respect. Period. fukk all those pussies who won't put a face to the shyt they talk. Hand pics? Lmao, wtf kind of fetish shyt? Imagine going to the bar with a mask on and showing your hand to confirm your identity.

The bouncer would look at you like you're fukking crazy. Am I wrong?

So why in all the fukking fukk is a non face pic on the internet confirmation of anything?

These nikkas act like they got the feds after them with some face scanning technology or some shyt.

I know what it is. These nikkas acting like they're wavy. They're not. Act like they knocking down girls. They're not. A picture reveals a lot. That's why they don't want to post them.
We just checking for skin tone, my brother.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This cac has a Jamaican wench in his crib or that's her house.

What straight man uses fukkin SCULPTING gel???

It's obvious that he's trolling with all of those wench pics and surveys...

I see you....racist.

This doesn't really prove anything. Just saying :francis:

Ruh-Roh
th

We got some stickler Meeseeks... :lupe:

Daps
how did he come through :dwillhuh:

All the rules went out yesterday when @Originalgangsta317 was pressed for 3 hours to post an arm picture and he just keeps saying he'll post one wedsnesday or thursday :why: why would it take 3-4 days to post an arm picture :why:

:mjlol: I got a full video on here of me doing pull-ups and putting my workout videos up tommorow and you still sucking my dikk and you got nikkas sapping you now? :russ:

Wait until tommorow lil nikka :mjlol: