White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I gotta say... at first this was funny. But now that I'm at the end of the thread its very concerning.
Out of the 100 or so ppl in this thread only a handful were able to recognize heavily used memes merely because they don't originate from thecoli.

If you don't leave your bubbles you won't have a clear view of the world.

Fedora Euphoria, Beta Cringe... etc Those aren't even fresh memes. They have been around for years.
You guys really have no idea what people are up to outside the coli. :snoop:
That should be eye-opening to you. :ufdup:
You don't even know outside terminology, cause before this thread was posted the OP posted in another thread about this dude's account. I took one look at it and knew what it was so I told him Lurk Moar
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20359193/

Lurk Moar indicates the exact site that stuff is from, the intent behind it, etc... its also a kind way of saying you don't know what you are talking about cause you haven't done your googles... but he missed the cue entirely and made a whole thread. :dead:

You gotta understand whats out there. The internet is much bigger than one forum.
I haven't seen this level of naiivite since LiveJournal shut down.

Wordfiltering other sites has really done this place a disservice cause so many posters are completely in the dark on simple shyt as it relates to internet culture.
:wow:
That's all fine and dandy, but da boy @MikeyC still gon come through wit a pic of his strong, black fist. I know it:salute:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Like a said before...a proud black man would not hesitate to prove they are what they say they are when confronted about it. Only cacs and attention whoring insecure bytch nikkas pull all this extra dramatic shyt

Get his ass out of here :camby:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
That's all fine and dandy, but da boy @MikeyC still gon come through wit a pic of his strong, black fist. I know it:salute:

Yeah I'm not weighing in on his race, cause I don't know his race. But I'm saying you guys gotta be able to spot something as simple as a clear troll account. Cause if not you are losing the battle of information.

You think the cats at 4 don't understand coli imagery? I know they do cause I've been there.
So if they know and understand you guys, but you are closed off to anything outside thecoli... :wow:
Put it this way, SOHH got raided cause it was easy to do. No one saw it coming cause they were naaive to the outside world.

Learn from the past. Thats all.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
EBhVsf7.jpg

yey4hCA.jpg
np8ppgI.jpg
GxYHLD7.jpg
6GpcIvT.jpg

Show's over. :camby:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Just know I know what you're doing. I pick up on that white male superiority in your posts even when it's slight.

But what I dont agree with, is a white person, posting pictures like those above and saying n****a numerous times

You're just to obtuse to read them.

Selective ignorance. Typical cracker shyt. Then you start with the slick shyt again. You went from getting kicked out the house to getting slapped in the mouth. I'm negging and reporting you until they disallow me the privilege.

fukk you, you chubby little cuck. fukk your black obsession. You'd get bullied viciously state side p*ssy. I hope you get ran for your trainers while having a cup of tea.