White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
10-8-16..u postin from the future? :gladbron:

:troll:

for real tho leave me out this corny shyt. c00n or cac i dont fukk with you and you need to take a break from the internet. :camby:

welcome to my ignore list :umad:

those in the UK are already in the AM for the next day

in case you didn't know lol

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
:ohhh:
@MikeyC it only took you 5 HOURS to take a pic of a Dominican flag, a Jamacian flag and a list of Coli posters written down
:martin:

Doesn't explain all the shyt already posted.

If you prove your not a racist cac, I'm man enough to admit it but you ain't proved shyt yet and there's more evidence against you than for you so
:camby:

While we're at it, explain why you would troll with a fat cac's Instagram page

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The real funny shyt y'all are missing is the afro pick. Thats not a chick's afro pick cause I got one like that. So if he were to be revealed as a cac he has a cacfro...
:russ: So either its gonna be alot of nikkas looking stupid when he's revealed to be a regular breh. Or its gonna be a cac with a fro... the comedy in this thread just keeps on coming.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I ain't dissing a man for his genetic traits. I have no personal vendetta against you. I'm an Anglophile. Shout out to The Smiths, but if you posted that dude, and you're a white dude, I'd like an explanation as to why you dropping N bombs and misspellings words on purpose, and typing unintelligently while ridiculing black posters?

Do you think the achievement gap is something to be made fun of? I sure as shyt don't. If you're as smart as you seem you'd be kinder to people with less access to education than you have.

I don't have a problem with you. But I might after you answer my question, real talk.

That black women ranking thread is null and void now. Do you even find black women attractive? Are you posting women you think black men find attractive? That's kind of gay bro. And mad creepy. You should post the girls you like and see how we rank them.
:ohhh: I thought I was trippin when I thought that post was on slick :mjpls: shyt. Looks like I wasn't the only one :sas1:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I gotta say... at first this was funny. But now that I'm at the end of the thread its very concerning.
Out of the 100 or so ppl in this thread only a handful were able to recognize heavily used memes merely because they don't originate from thecoli.

If you don't leave your bubbles you won't have a clear view of the world.

Fedora Euphoria, Beta Cringe... etc Those aren't even fresh memes. They have been around for years.
You guys really have no idea what people are up to outside the coli. :snoop:
That should be eye-opening to you. :ufdup:
You don't even know outside terminology, cause before this thread was posted the OP posted in another thread about this dude's account. I took one look at it and knew what it was so I told him Lurk Moar
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20359193/

Lurk Moar indicates the exact site that stuff is from, the intent behind it, etc... its also a kind way of saying you don't know what you are talking about cause you haven't done your googles... but he missed the cue entirely and made a whole thread. :dead:

You gotta understand whats out there. The internet is much bigger than one forum.
I haven't seen this level of naiivite since LiveJournal shut down.

Wordfiltering other sites has really done this place a disservice cause so many posters are completely in the dark on simple shyt as it relates to internet culture.
:wow:
no that just proves u and dude is a Cac. No black man checking for that trash

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The real funny shyt y'all are missing is the afro pick. Thats not a chick's afro pick cause I got one like that. So if he were to be revealed as a cac he has a cacfro...
:russ: So either its gonna be alot of nikkas looking stupid when he's revealed to be a regular breh. Or its gonna be a cac with a fro... the comedy in this thread just keeps on coming.

Why are you :cape: so hard for dude? :mjpls:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:
@MikeyC it only took you 5 HOURS to take a pic of a Dominican flag, a Jamacian flag and a list of Coli posters written down
:martin:

Doesn't explain all the shyt already posted.

If you prove your not a racist cac, I'm man enough to admit it but you ain't proved shyt yet and there's more evidence against you than for you so
:camby:

While we're at it, explain why you would troll with a fat cac's Instagram page
fukk all that flag shyt. If he had the time to write those names down without putting his hand in it it's safe to say he's a cac.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if was Asian seeing as hounslow has a very high south Asian population. @MikeyC the jig is up, I seen u from a mile away losing focus bytch.