Chicago
EBhVsf7.jpg

yey4hCA.jpg
np8ppgI.jpg
GxYHLD7.jpg
6GpcIvT.jpg

Show's over. :camby:

This don't prove shyt :mjlol:

Take a pic holding a piece of paper with your username on it you insecure fakkit

You bytch nikkas with this "I'm scared to show my face :sadcam:" shyt be killin me. Y'all more insecure than these fat hoes I train I swear to god

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
how did he come through :dwillhuh:

All the rules went out yesterday when @Originalgangsta317 was pressed for 3 hours to post an arm picture and he just keeps saying he'll post one wedsnesday or thursday :why: why would it take 3-4 days to post an arm picture :why:

I don't think even a cac is deranged enough to post pictures of what he's posted...like a black baby or the cocoa butter etc.

You got a link to the OG317 thread?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Explain that IG tho...

You mean the Fedora stuff? Its something called "beta cringe"
specifically tho you can google "Fedora Euphoria" to understand the specific type of beta cringe troll account he made.

Explaining an entire subsection of trolling would take all day. Thats why the first thing I posted to you was Lurk Moar.
A simple google of that would of let you know I was telling you that you are misguided and simply don't understand the inside jokes, so should fall back and obseve (lurk) instead of commenting, else you'll end up looking stupid. I was warning you when I posted that. Lurk Moar is noy a diss, its more like a experienced person telling a newperson chill out and watch cause they don't understand enough yet to comment.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This don't prove shyt :mjlol:

Take a pic holding a piece of paper with your use and on it you insecure fakkit

You bytch nikkas with this "I'm scared to show my face :sadcam:" shyt be killin me. Y'all more insecure than these fat hoes I train I swear to god
Anyone scared to show their face, especially a grown fukking man, is no man I respect. Period. fukk all those pussies who won't put a face to the shyt they talk. Hand pics? Lmao, wtf kind of fetish shyt? Imagine going to the bar with a mask on and showing your hand to confirm your identity.

The bouncer would look at you like you're fukking crazy. Am I wrong?

So why in all the fukking fukk is a non face pic on the internet confirmation of anything?

These nikkas act like they got the feds after them with some face scanning technology or some shyt.

I know what it is. These nikkas acting like they're wavy. They're not. Act like they knocking down girls. They're not. A picture reveals a lot. That's why they don't want to post them.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone scared to show their face, especially a grown fukking man, is no man I respect. Period. fukk all those pussies who won't put a face to the shyt they talk. Hand pics? Lmao, wtf kind of fetish shyt? Imagine going to the bar with a mask on and showing your hand to confirm your identity.

The bouncer would look at you like you're fukking crazy. Am I wrong?

So why in all the fukking fukk is a non face pic on the internet confirmation of anything?

These nikkas act like they got the feds after them with some face scanning technology or some shyt.

I know what it is. These nikkas acting like they're wavy. They're not. Act like they knocking down girls. They're not. A picture reveals a lot. That's why they don't want to post them.

Especially somebody from the UK :heh:

Nobody here gives a fukk about y'all like that :dahell:

And even if it was the US, the same applies. I've checked half these clowns here, got face pics and videos shouting out the coli and ain't shyt about to happen.

I don't see how grown men can be this insecure and scary posting hand pics and shyt like old bytches :mjlol: meet a bytch on social media, she ask you to take a pic and you send her your feminine ass fingers. Where they do this at :russ: