White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Why go back n forth when you could just do this. Son is lying his pale neck off.
9rribs.jpg

Raw indeed.
:banderas:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
As opposed to caping for those racist little Englanders.
I said all I cared about was black people and in particular the black youth seeing as easterns were taking jobs young blacks should have until they go onto university or work part time while studying and you were throwing a fit defending cacs.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Blatant as fukk too, dude spends his whole time here trying to promote England and dictate who's Black or not, saying Black Americans don't know where they came from but he doesn't know either and never says which ethnic group he belongs to.
The guy with the Ghanaian name and no avi?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All these damn cultureless, swagless Canadian/European weirdos

giphy.gif

Don't give a fukk if they're "black" or not...they ain't our damn people and they add nothing of value to the discussion here....these muthafukkas have a damn-near monopoly on shytposting on the board, regardless of the sub-forum.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I gotta say... at first this was funny. But now that I'm at the end of the thread its very concerning.
Out of the 100 or so ppl in this thread only a handful were able to recognize heavily used memes merely because they don't originate from thecoli.

If you don't leave your bubbles you won't have a clear view of the world.

Fedora Euphoria, Beta Cringe... etc Those aren't even fresh memes. They have been around for years.
You guys really have no idea what people are up to outside the coli. :snoop:
That should be eye-opening to you. :ufdup:
You don't even know outside terminology, cause before this thread was posted the OP posted in another thread about this dude's account. I took one look at it and knew what it was so I told him Lurk Moar
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20359193/

Lurk Moar indicates the exact site that stuff is from, the intent behind it, etc... its also a kind way of saying you don't know what you are talking about cause you haven't done your googles... but he missed the cue entirely and made a whole thread. :dead:

You gotta understand whats out there. The internet is much bigger than one forum.
I haven't seen this level of naiivite since LiveJournal shut down.

Wordfiltering other sites has really done this place a disservice cause so many posters are completely in the dark on simple shyt as it relates to internet culture.
:wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
a trusted source tells me Mikey is in fact Black....he can keep his threads:yeshrug:
Yeah it does seem unrealistic that he'd make it this easy to discover his whiteness if it were true. I mean linking your IG to your coli profile :comeon:?

I still think it's weird (no not quirky and unique like as though I'm an unoriginal square) that he'd go out of the way to troll out this persona :manny:.