Mike Ybarra shyts all over M$/Phil Spencer (Consoles Will Never Die_)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The games are still timed exclusive,

6mv5el.jpg

devices like the portal and PSVR2 can only be played through the ps5,etc.

crazy :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, a spinoff licensed lego game. When sony puts their actual Horizon games on the switch day one we can talk :mjlol:

If it were only about sales they would have put astro on switch too
:usure:

A major licensed disney game isn’t one of microsofts biggest games this year?

Now licensed games aren’t a big deal anymore.

Lying ass duck can’t keep his story straight :smh:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Sony’s most successful game EVER launched day and date on PC

Sony’s upcoming Biggest game they will release in a long time is launching day and date on switch.

Xbox big game has a 4-6 month exclusive window to xbox consoles.

So who’s moving slowly again??? :patrice:

Console warrior thinking is 2005 shyt.

In 2024 it’s only a few of you stan’s holding on :old:

In reality the entire industry is off that. People don’t buy hardware based off exclusive games anymore.

At some point, some of you are gonna have to come to terms with that reality :manny:
Nah, you're looking at this from a short term perspective. PlayStation is the console and the brand. Once PC gets day and date on everything, PlayStation is finished.

Microsoft now have ABK, ZeniMax and Mojang. If Xbox dies, Microsoft will continue to make money because it saw the future and pivoted. What does Sony have left, Bungie?

You know what also released day and date this year, Concord. That was like a thot rapper's Magnum Opus.

Sony relies heavily on PlayStation. Xbox is a tax write-off to Microsoft.

But I enjoy our conversations. It's advanced console stanning. But the morphine is kicking in now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So the biggest games need to be multiplatform on both consoles???

Crazy :wow:

Indaiana jones is the most commercially viable product coming out from xbox anytime soon. Yeah, they gotta recoup, disney has outrageous licensing fee’s that their console can’t support.

Unlike Sony, Spider-Man 2 is still only on PS5, same with Wolverine, thats not changing soon.

Horizon is going to swtich to expand the audience for the main franchise, not just to make more money. If they wanted to simply make more money they’d put Horizon Zero Dawn on switch and xbox. It’s about getting younger kids into horizon as an IP that will have tv shows, movies and cartoons.

Microsoft is in a position where their moves aren’t so strategic. Its not an IP play for them to be multiplatform, its profit driven forced on them by the higher ups

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have no response because you're a liar, you literally have threads/posts on here saying this shyt e.g. "Consoles are dying, Single player AAA games are dying" etc. and telling everyone that MSFT isn't focusing on that because the future isn't on consoles yadda yadda to now dead in our face serious telling us that it's SONY STANS that are saying consoles are dying? Are you serious? You guys just are habitual liars or are just dumb.
I love how yall only understand how to use nuance when it goes in one direction, in one breath you are saying that I'm claiming consoles are dying (which I am) and then in the other yall go back and forth with me about how I feel like Microsoft isn't getting out of the console because a console or some form of hardware is key.

Now which one is it? A bit of nuance would give you the answer, but since yall only know how to apply that one way I'll lay it out. Console hardware isn't growing anymore aka It's dying. It's not going anyway anytime soon, but the days of just a box in front of the tv that just plays games is on its way out, aka dying.

Now does it make sense?:therethere:

If console were still growing Playstation would be fine with just doing what it's doing and growing the console scene even more instead of putting games on PC and trying VR and trying to expand beyond just the console. Yall seem to reason that MS needs $ so that's why they are putting there games on other platforms but for playstation the #1 console seller yall can't seem to understand why they are putting games on other platforms, or yall do and just don't care.

:smh:

Sony stans