Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul is no longer an exhibition match

Daps
Don't bother telling thecoli chicken littles that George Foreman was 45 years old when he knocked out 26 year old Michael Moorer for the heavyweight championship. Foreman didn't retire until he was almost 49 years old, but he was still fighting real boxers. Paul is not a real boxer, which is a problem because Tyson still has a little speed and a lot of power. If Paul decides to actually box rather than run he is going to get tuned up.
That's my thinking.

Big thing for Tyson is to land a couple of REALLY hard shots early. JP has likely never been hit as hard as what Tyson can throw and there will be some degree of shock.

By comparison, Tyson has been hit much harder than anything JP can throw.

As long as Mike can maintain his stamina, he should win whether it's TKO, KO or decision. Speed will be interesting to watch. Prime Mike always had good movement and if he still has ANY of that, JP could tire himself out just swinging.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Why is this happening
money-mr.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ya’ll know I think Tyson is a bytch made c00n, but this fight means nothing to his overall legacy

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
This is just a way to advertise this card since the buzz isnt there.

If not, then im calling it now: Tyson got offered an extra bag under the table to take a dive.